***
was
awake since dawn, and just began to dawn on the day I got out of bed. He had not slept at all. Torn between nightmares resolved by simply not to look more ... at least not that night.
thanked
not be reprimanded for not attending my classes, but I was not able to go anywhere at that time.
fatal remembered my birthday the previous day which had just received a compliment, which had not blown candles or opening presents or anything . was being a prison inmate, a prison just carpeted and luxurious.
And it was terrible. That feeling of abandonment that came over me ... Jason would never forgive him that I had called ... Never.
circles I fudge the best I could and got dressed.
Maggie gently caressed and left the room.
discovered in the dining room an incredible buffet of delicious food. There were hundreds of trays, filled with cakes and biscuits, juice, coffee dispensers ... So much food. The long tables were the same as those of my school in Newark: All clustered. Everything was exactly like my school but more luxurious, yet serious.
There were many people, young and old alike. Of different ages, colors and expressions. And none looked nowhere near as miserable as me.
Could anyone really be happy there? ...
was a crazy idea that could not and in my world or my way of being.
unconvinced I took a tray of those students and muffins served. I poured orange juice and sat in a far corner of a table.
was alone, completely, eating in a dining room full of people coming and going, laughing and chatting animatedly.
I concentrated on my plate just observe, you may forget that way no one would talk to me and my loneliness would be prolonged for a long time.
not really expect anyone to accompany me after all.
The environment was peaceful and joyful. Everyone did something, I stared at each of them, and I drew attention to some students.
Especially curious girl, reddish-orange hair, a shade of bubblegum pink, with fine features, which went from here to there with their girlfriends with inscrutable gesture and sober clothes.
I wonder how that girl's eyes off, about a couple of years unless I could be surrounded by friends.
gave their classes start and was not presented, I simply stated my position in the classroom and give silent attention.
Al thin single day had begun talks with a few girls curious and return to the safety of my room.
I was already starting to get used to the shrill screech that caused the opening of the bedroom and even the creaking of wood outdated.
I threw my bag into the light wood floor and suddenly noticed that the nice bed had been changed to a litter. I was surprised and restrained the urge to scream when she saw the girl with orange hair and pale lips sitting in the bottom bed, biting her lip and watching in silence with their eyes off impenetrable. I only heard the rhythmic breathing of Maggie in the room.
- Who are you? "Asked the gathering of sufficient value.
She hesitated and coughed.
-Valerie McCoy. "said proud .- Do you? .- He said raising an eyebrow.
Melanie replied .- Lawrence.-share room? .-
-A the view is that yes. "He said sarcastically observing the litter. Something in his expression told me that we would not close together.
He looked at me sourly and said,
"I demand you to clear the closet, you have too many clothes .-
-" What would? What the boat? .- I said rudely responding to behavior.
"For me what quieras.-Dijo.-I do not care.
-Malcriada.-muttered flipping the eyes. Could it be that the character of Natalie followed me forever?.
-Mimada.-answered. Apparently I was not as whisper quiet.
With exaggerated condescension took some clothes the cabinet, while Valerie pulled their suitcases tons clothes.
was too pretty, too delicate. Jury that tried had a porcelain doll with perfect skin and ivory sitting there on the floor. Envy. What made me feel better was the fact that I probably was not so detestable ....¿ they?. I left my thoughts in the air for more than breathing in the heavy atmosphere.
In silence, I continued taking a few sweaters or things that typically would not use to organize everything in one box. Actually I should respond very badly to Valerie, and spoiled, but no sense discuss with a girl like that.
-Hey you Did you finish? .- He said playing his foot against the ground impatiently.
"In case no-Charm notaste. frialdad." I have enough clothes that make you want a halfway decent space in the armario. "I said without turning to her.
- Fairly decent? .- .- Squinting said
"Exactly .- continued in silence until I finished the task and took the box and put it under my bed. It was an annoying girl, really unbearable. It would be difficult to live with someone like that.
above.-announced "I'll sleep.
- Yes? I came before this room and sleep where I apetezca. "I said mimicking his tone.
-will sleep below.-emphasized.
veremos. -Ya "I said irritated by his stupidity. Not that I cared was that I was sick of it.
***
POV-Valerie
Valerie McCoy.
Being in a boarding was something terrible, but not knowing anyone was worse.
I a tour with the director of the institution, Katherine, who introduced me to some students, including Giacomo twins, Nicholas and Tara and a couple of people with little relevance.
was a perfect internship. Of the most luxurious of the most expensive. It was what I asked and expected from my parents. They had left me there on my own, but not before I submit my requirements for it. Take
lots of bags full of clothes that do not really know where they might fit, but also wore them.
The day I left my house, a beautiful home in Canada, just watched my reflection in the mirror. A beautiful reflection of myself, and not I was embarrassed at the thought. Overall I was fascinated with my hair, wavy in a delicate perfectly with their reflections in natural gradient and orange.
was sick of the world, wanted to escape, and could not. Above would have to endure an insufferable roommate. Katherine had left me in the room concerned and the girl ... Melanie, had been so selfish of me not a nook to store my clothes. What nerve! Do not leave a hole to her roommate. And on top had a mascot. The truth was very young ... It was a speck of white hair.
Iagh.
I did not like too animals, although this was cute so to speak ...
The wooden door creaked and entered the room a tall girl, probably about my age, smooth, dark hair and pale. Her features were beautiful, however they had a mournful air. The room was dead silent and hostile.
The truth was a terrible day.
Melanie and I did not do something different to fight and hostile behavior infuriated me.
With nerves on the edge finally fell asleep in the damn internship Bromley, the site where the world was coming to end.
Maggie, pet of Melanie, I kept grunting, and had wanted out of the room as soon as possible, preferably together with its owner ...
discovered that Melanie had a lot of expensive clothes and nice, and most did not use as many were with the label.
was too much.
was too much.
***
POV-Jason
Natalie stood there in front of me, like a tamed beast. It emitted a sound that might even resemble a purr.
I stared, I had never been so peaceful, as if there could be something to break his composure.
- Jason? .- I ask softly. Slowly approached me, wrapped me in his arms and his head rested on my chest. He looked up, and pressed his lips against mine.
kiss was long and intense, and felt to be more stupid to habérselo back, because the only girl he had wanted to kiss at that time was far away, like my hope of return. The
finally pulled away and looked at me satisfied and smiling.
- Is that what you want Natalie? .- I said annoyed.
"If it was eso.-whispered in my ear.
- What do you intend to do with it? .- Inquired.
-Solo show you that I can be better for you than a snake engañosa.-answered.
- Melanie? .-
"Yes, accept it, I'm much better for Tit." He said.
- Yes?
.- "If Jason." He said fixing his eyes on me.
I spent all afternoon with Natalie, his eternal kisses desperate and stupid, but he was right. Never Melanie should have seen, I should never get involved with it, after all, I was the idiot who had run after her when she simply wanted to move away, I was inconceivable that after all he had fought for it, is not even flinch to lie so blatantly.
For the first time in my life, I cried for a girl. I hated myself for doing so and who is not worth the trouble. But I'd rather die than let her go.
Josh tried to comfort me, and only finally confessed that he knew, he knew from Melanie's birthday she would not return.
- His birthday! .- I said sorry with one hand on the forehead.
You never forgive Jason ... How can you not you called? .- Reproached frowning.
"Because ... I was hoping to return ...- I said defensively.
You never said what perdonará.-hostile.
-I am aware
.- - Do you have a vague idea of \u200b\u200bhow bad that is happening? .-
"She tricked me, I have nothing to do with eso." I said stubbornly.
- What is your evidence to go with Natalie kissing? Do not understand that is the way he revenge Melanie? .- Said angrily.
"No, I do not understand nor do I want entender." I said .- Do not you could have changed? .-
- Do you defending? .- Said sarcastically.
"I'm doing, I like it .-
- You like? And that was what I felt for Melanie? .-
-For ....¿ Melanie? I ... No, I never felt anything ella. "I said swallowing my feelings, having said that I could never regret it. It was the most vile lies that would never have said.
"You disgust me Jason, I can not believe you're my BROTHER Josh said out of my room .- If you had not felt anything for her, would not be here crying like a creep, she would not cheat, just do not want to hurt you, wanted you to be happy thinking that she would return, is the most beautiful girl with whom you have encountered Jason, and let yourself think for Natalie .-
My brother was right, I should never say that. Perhaps it was true, but I had changed my opinion, would never talk about it or think about it.
I had loved, but that could change, he wanted out of my head now, and would try.
Each time I became more distracted, and that would help me. I started going out to parties and I do not care anymore. Just went to my soccer practice, which was all we really had to be imported at that time.
Natalies I do not care about or Melanies or any girl who could end up as something more than my friend.
-Amy. "I called when I made sure that Jason was gone .- Do you have photos? .- I said laughing pleased.
World-All-River Nat.
"Okay, send it to your mail for the anonymous account that we did Thursday .- I ordered.
"Okay ... you sure? .- Asked biting her lip.
"More than nunca." I said .- "You have doubts? .- Inquired with a raised eyebrow.
-No .-
- Jason? .- I ask softly. Slowly approached me, wrapped me in his arms and his head rested on my chest. He looked up, and pressed his lips against mine.
kiss was long and intense, and felt to be more stupid to habérselo back, because the only girl he had wanted to kiss at that time was far away, like my hope of return. The
finally pulled away and looked at me satisfied and smiling.
- Is that what you want Natalie? .- I said annoyed.
"If it was eso.-whispered in my ear.
- What do you intend to do with it? .- Inquired.
-Solo show you that I can be better for you than a snake engañosa.-answered.
- Melanie? .-
"Yes, accept it, I'm much better for Tit." He said.
- Yes?
.- "If Jason." He said fixing his eyes on me.
I spent all afternoon with Natalie, his eternal kisses desperate and stupid, but he was right. Never Melanie should have seen, I should never get involved with it, after all, I was the idiot who had run after her when she simply wanted to move away, I was inconceivable that after all he had fought for it, is not even flinch to lie so blatantly.
For the first time in my life, I cried for a girl. I hated myself for doing so and who is not worth the trouble. But I'd rather die than let her go.
Josh tried to comfort me, and only finally confessed that he knew, he knew from Melanie's birthday she would not return.
- His birthday! .- I said sorry with one hand on the forehead.
You never forgive Jason ... How can you not you called? .- Reproached frowning.
"Because ... I was hoping to return ...- I said defensively.
You never said what perdonará.-hostile.
-I am aware
.- - Do you have a vague idea of \u200b\u200bhow bad that is happening? .-
"She tricked me, I have nothing to do with eso." I said stubbornly.
- What is your evidence to go with Natalie kissing? Do not understand that is the way he revenge Melanie? .- Said angrily.
"No, I do not understand nor do I want entender." I said .- Do not you could have changed? .-
- Do you defending? .- Said sarcastically.
"I'm doing, I like it .-
- You like? And that was what I felt for Melanie? .-
-For ....¿ Melanie? I ... No, I never felt anything ella. "I said swallowing my feelings, having said that I could never regret it. It was the most vile lies that would never have said.
"You disgust me Jason, I can not believe you're my BROTHER Josh said out of my room .- If you had not felt anything for her, would not be here crying like a creep, she would not cheat, just do not want to hurt you, wanted you to be happy thinking that she would return, is the most beautiful girl with whom you have encountered Jason, and let yourself think for Natalie .-
My brother was right, I should never say that. Perhaps it was true, but I had changed my opinion, would never talk about it or think about it.
I had loved, but that could change, he wanted out of my head now, and would try.
Each time I became more distracted, and that would help me. I started going out to parties and I do not care anymore. Just went to my soccer practice, which was all we really had to be imported at that time.
Natalies I do not care about or Melanies or any girl who could end up as something more than my friend.
***
POV-Natalie World-All-River Nat.
"Okay, send it to your mail for the anonymous account that we did Thursday .- I ordered.
"Okay ... you sure? .- Asked biting her lip.
"More than nunca." I said .- "You have doubts? .- Inquired with a raised eyebrow.
-No .-
Hi: $'m sorry if it had not posted today! had a blockage in the camp and the truth is depriving me take less time but I promise!
and THANKS FOR VOTING!! their votes are very important
Did I mention that we had 11 comments? SIIIIIIIIIIIII : D I'm thrilled!
may have 12 comments on this post? we * puppy face *:) ajajaaj
and good if not much want to lose a favor can comment on these two entries is the only where there is no feedback?
make me extremely PORFIIIIS happy for a couple of comments in these two entries: D good is that this chap had many POV's but they have to know that lurk in the minds of other characters!
0 comments:
Post a Comment