Friday, July 2, 2010

What Is My Spc Number On My Bmo?

Cap Scenario. 14 Nights Storm

***
- How was your night Melanie? .- asked my mother with her eyes blazing with anger.
dumb with amazement and with an infusion time of fear.
-N-Nothing special ...- muttered.
- You're too much! I reproach my mother character on the corners and cry like a girl orphaned and then disappoint me like this! .- Screamed.
"B-but I did nothing wrong, even I left the grounds casa., said in a vain attempt to justify myself.
- Nothing wrong with that? You were not at rest Melanie Rose Lawrence Collin? .- My mother screamed incessantly, even my middle name pronounced dead.
"I felt good, and besides I was tired I replied MOTHER closure.
- I do not answer! .- Rebuked .- Who was that guy? .-
Peterson.--Jason replied in a choked voice.
- Is your boyfriend or what? .- Inquired.
- No! He is a friend .-
- So good friend? .- He said annoyed.
"No, really anything like that ... But I had no choice .-
- Did not you have a choice? .-
"But he said he would go down by myself or my and in fact fue." I said defending my cause, however I noticed my pathetic excuses became babbling , and sounded more and more outlandish.
Melanie. "Yeah" He said.
- I'm serious! .- I screamed.
- How is it that I can trust you, when you escaped from the balcony of your room? Which by the way the door will be closed with a new lock ...- muttered.
- What now will be closed? .- I asked sarcastically.
"Melanie, you will gain it, maybe this time you have not left the house, but who knows if the next you're going with that boy and I stay here ...- left the sentence in the air, as interrupted .
- Mama, I also explained to you definitely do not go anywhere with it! .-
"Sorry, you lost the confidence you had Melanie. Daughter let me down, oh, and of course, forbidden to come back to see that muchacho. "He said through the door of painted wood with a fine purple color.
I sat in bed, looking for a reason which does not feel guilty and say not really found it. All I said was true, but what I do not justify the informer was true: I had escaped from my house through the balcony, somewhat later than ten o'clock in the evening back near dawn How could such a waste of my time?. I was so tired ...
fell asleep for a long time, in a sort of temporary fainting.

***
When I opened my eyes, and was two in the afternoon, I had wasted the day! But after all, had nothing to do.
My head would explode, and she saw signs of a migraine. All day I did not see a single meal, and the sun fell hiding in the monotony in which I immersed myself naturally.
The only time it was my rest was disturbed When Amy came home from school with a smile and a spark impassable in the eyes challenging the door groove that few dared to happen sometimes.
saben. -All-hummed it.
- What? .- I said wearily.
-Lo you and Jason. "He said knowingly.
"We do not have nada." I said.
- And why they left the balcony yesterday? .-
"I have not the faintest idea, but it is an outrage that you told this in school .-
-No I told him I .- whispered maliciously.
- Who else? .-
-Jason. himself "He said laughing.
- What? .- Shouted angrily.
"As you hear it raw, I'm outta here, I want you to spend your rage acompañada." He said running away from the room.
could not assimilate the words had left his lips. Jason would have been able to participate in gossip? She was sure that in fact, might be able to.
***
POV-Jason

I knew that Melanie had no mixed feeling with me, at least not for now. I was sure I had only been with me the night before to get rid of your home, and that a real scene of Romeo and Juliet was quite distant from what had been that.
extinct Melanie was a person, with everything you need to come to light, but chose just the opposite. That day at school, left to light, but a terrible gossip. Natalie had been looking for a way entangled in a scandal, but not only got it for free, if not much larger magnitudes than their expectations.
Everyone talked about it, embezzling and adding detail versions just awful.
"I hope you're contento." said Natalie losing his temper.
-not that hablas. "I replied.
"I'll explain Jason is as simple as this: The entire school is laughing in my face that 'ALL' in Newark High has seen you make eyes at that unfortunate .- cried unashamedly.
"You're starting to make a fuss Natalie, low voice .- I asked politely.
- what?! What can I import? More scandal that the way you habeas for that ... That anyone? .- Snapped with eyes blazing, I was furious when he described Melanie that way.
-Repítelo. "I said through clenched teeth.
- Yes? Melanie Lawrence is a tramp .- Challenge.
"She is not any''no''patiently Natalie." I said .- Melanie is decent, something that Maybe your unaware of it and not let the insult of that manera. "I emphasized the word''unknown''as the term 'decent''was definitely something that Natalie was not in his vocabulary.
- No? Melanie is a dirty ...- began.
.- I said "Stop annoying.
Arrastrada. -... "He said calmly.
- Just Natalie! That creeping''dirty'' is the girl I love understand? .- I screamed. Natalie definitely did not expect this tough response, and the shock on his face was similar to that of someone who has just slapping. Frankly I was surprised myself to be so extremely sincere words ...
- Well! Rarita Stay with me not be alone for long time. yelled marlcriadamente .- But yeah ... His reputation in this school is acabada. shouted angrily .- Oh and by the way, everyone knows the little escapade of yours last night I took care to spread a little gossip .- pointed. The hall was bursting with curious students, now aware of my public declaration of love for Melanie, but she was not present and my breakup with Natalie Steven dry, and certainly the scandal would be placated night getaway.
However, and none of that mattered, no matter what others thought of me and talk. Only Melanie matter, that girl that at first he had felt so distant and so cold, but had not changed, I had so bewitched the way it was, that if I wanted, I could not leave. I could not even spend much time without thinking it was something completely unconscious. She was driving me crazy, and the saddest thing, what hurt me most is that she is not even very sympathetic with me. The night before in which, because of the cold and turbulent frozen state had managed to let me hold her, was incredible.
never been so close for the first time it had happened.
Already was not sleepy, even hunger, did not notice anything. I was in a hypnotic trance, one that never fell, and was called Melanie Lawrence. I spent two sleepless nights, not knowing of its existence, without getting answers to my insistent voice messages, in a desperate attempt to communicate with her. Were nights of rain, nights of storms.


***
POV-Melanie

Amy had acquired all the characteristics of a gossip magazine. Told me recently what happened in school ... Even an incident between Natalie and Jason. It was simply something incomprehensible in what the discussion was over:'' is the girl I love,''. That simple phrase had occupied my mind during those two endless days of rest.
How could I belong in that context so clearly marked and strong for Jason? It was incomprehensible, inconceivable ... After scatter powder which gossip about me Did you file a supposed love for me from any school? It was all left to come to the culminating stage, which simply does not speak. That is, I was not aware that was not having any feelings for me but that was the limit, not only had broken his relationship with Natalie for me, but it had done in such a way that I stay exactly Natalie I qualified as''a tramp, dirty and despicable''stealing boyfriends ...
first thing I did when he stepped on the school was run to talk to the teacher of algebra.
- Professor Tanner? .- I called. Professor Jim was sitting absorbed in conducting complex exercises carefully written in a grid.
-...- Miss started the sentence.
Melanie
.- "Yes, you need something? .-
" Well, I have a situation ... Hard to say, with my students''trampling''I said the words .- .
"Oh, well, no problem Melanie, I think Jessica Filch not molestará." He said smiling.
"Thank you professor, I have to go now, bye .-
-goodbye.o" He said fixing his eyes again in his exercises.
Jason was following me most of his spare time, but I would not deign to turn to him. I did not need the express orders of my mother, myself, I imposed the law of ice which the occasion.
- Melanie! .- Shouted to my espaldas.-Melanie.-repeated. Speed \u200b\u200bup.
-Melanie please Would you stop? .- Requested. I gave him a dirty look and walked on.
"I can not understand why you molesta." He said.
- No. Do you ... You .. understand? .- I said gasped in astonishment.
-...- No
- After release by the school the other day at my house, and say''I love''in front of everyone making a fool of myself and as a any''real''and dragged pretend that you still talk? .- I said hiding her face.
-Melanie I .... First, I reported that and then ever ....-
"Let me Jason, I do not talk about this .. Not at all, means: No-am-nothing -tuyo. "I said emphasizing each word and injecting a bitter essence of spite.
I left it alone, overwhelmed in the middle of the abandoned baby blue hallway.
I went all the way to my house beating around the bush.
I could not stop thinking about the twinge of pain that had disfigured his face broken by Jason ...
But not change his mind. I lay in my bed with the only comfort I had, the only one who would be there unconditionally, Maggie.
Since she had been bitten away, he knew what he had done yet, he knew he was forgiven.
Listen depressing songs ever, songs of despair, suffering love songs and not shared, the love far and near, failed love affairs and buried, deceit and prejudice, of sadness and tears.
And so I spent the following nights, with a bitter taste in the mouth and a feeling that oppressed the heart were sleepless nights, nights when I could not sleep because of that feeling uncomfortable.
And all ended with a terrible announcement of my father at the dinner.
"Since we all sentados." He said solemnly .- I have to announce something Melanie.-Carraspeó. "Your mother and I believe you need something more than ... Discipline .-
- What do you mean by ... Discipline? .- Mumbled.
"Well ... Your aunt Meredith lives in England, and believe it is the ideal time to go there to see if you learn to behave in society, as my mother said JULIE.
- What? No! Any manera.-screamed.
"That and a boarding school in my mother verano.-sentencing.
- A boarding school ..? .- I said breathlessly. Ran the table with the look but only saw the inscrutable gaze of my parents and Amy smirk.
"Yes, an internship would be perfect. But we'll give you oportunidad. "said my mother.
-A-oportunidad. repeated.
"Yes, to see if we behave o.. No." He said my father .- And if you become like a lady, you stay .-
Upon reaching my room, no I could do more to mourn, I was devastated ...
My parents sent me to boarding school, in that terrible place that showed in the films like hell. I already consider myself a pessimist, dramatic and fatalistic, I fell into a depression for a long time did not know.
could not be possible .... I do not .. go to a boarding school.
Stephanie was the first to know, everything. And he could swear that Jason was not that of the plot ... But what will it matter? After all I would go to London, and my parents would seek any excuse for the internship had its place too ...
***
Hello: D Post but did not get to the 6. _. Well no matter 4 are good ^ ^ I hope that at EEST also have 4 or more! Lol I've had many awards lately: D to put a single page prizes and everything!
Well I hope you like the cap: D Besos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment