Sunday, July 25, 2010

Whay Are Disposable Makeup Brushes

Cap. 20 Birthdays


***

In concluding my breakfast "If that was ..- All morning classes had given his home, so I moved to my room which I had announced would share with another girl (Which was not aware ) that had not returned from her parents since the airport in their city was ravaged by a terrible storm.
I figured he would not be Brianna.
opened with difficulty and yielded the worn handle easily. The door hinges creaked and squeaked and terrifying sound.
With regret I went to the edge of the bed and I fell.
Maggie came excited to meet me, and licked my hand with a gesture of joy.
Josh never thank you enough for my little ball of fur white as snow.
Josh
.
The older brother of a friend ....¿ special?.
What was Jason to me?
Boyfriend? "Amigo ?.... I had no idea. Neither one nor the other. We had something, just that.
In the practical was a boyfriend, but had not ventured to formalize it, to go one step further. And I never would tell.
But Josh ...
Josh was like Jason, but a little more impulsive. And more handsome in different ways. And definitely more detailed and sweet.
Jason was more romantic. Inclined to act in the classical way y de estilo poético, que era sumamente atractivo. Y era lo que me volvía loca por el.
Josh era el arriesgado, y Jason el de ideas innovadoras y un tanto alocadas.
Uno me había ido a buscar a una escuela a la que no asistía solo para ver a una chica que sólo había visto una vez. Y Jason había sido tan precipitado, que había escalado una pared para ver a una chica que en ese momento lo detestaba. 
Me descubría mi misma nivelando opciones, opciones que no debería en ese instante sopesar.  
Suspiré profundamente.
Maggie se sentó beside me, still as a sphinx, carved gloriously.
deep breath, hoping that the sadness will dissipate.
I started unpacking my luggage, and it would take.
Although the room was great, I felt I was as tiny as a simple attic. I was so depressed ... Did years ago when I was about ten, I had read a phrase I had always marked:'' Falling is just having a new opportunity to get up.''
That sentence was my life expressed in a few letters. But the phrase hidden hidden bits and pieces innuendo, implied.
nowhere specified the bruises, scratches, wounds, pain and panic that would make you feel those falls, and how incredibly hard it could be lifted. But we all got up, with the best face possible, with the faces of anger, sadness, anger .... But we did well.
felt in the mouth the bitter taste of defeat, for giving in that way to go to internado.Y because my parents had not taken the task of''painful''even call me for my birthday number 17, which was so important to me. I sighed and turned to whisper in a sad voice:
-Happy Birthday Mel, do not expect anyone else to say about you .-
I wanted to mourn, and wondered which was the reason for not coming to uproot my heart hurt . And he had given her as long as stop, suspend that pain.
My affair with Jason was a sweet anesthesia, but he was gone, or rather I me gone. ;
may be too dramatic, what I can say? I like that.
Actually I do not characterized as del estilo dramático, yo no quería ser así.
Pero los eventos que me rodeaban eran todos de esa forma, llenos de infortunios. La gente me solía ver con lástima, rabia o quizás con reproche porque ellos creían que era una niña insolente y malcriada que se quejaba de tenerlo todo. Pero yo me seguiría quejando. Quizás yo solo era tan disparata, alocada y rebelde por que no recibía atención, por que de verdad quería llevarle la contraria a mi madre que daría lo que fuera por que yo fuera Amy.
Pero poco me importaba, a sabiendas de que siendo como Amy no sería ni la mitad de cuerda de lo que soy ahora, que no es precisamente el nivel de cordura que necesita the universe of a person. Trying
carry out my plan of 'Self Improvement' I got out of bed with great care not to get entangled in the quilt that had been dropped, and dressed slowly with an expensive set would support my mother.
Half teeth brushed tone sounded 'Telephone' on my phone, so I brushed abruptly and almost violently to get out quickly and efficiently, and ran to find the phone in my bag. I attended
hasty without even seeing who it was.
- Melanie? .- He said an unmistakable voice.
- Josh! "I said .- with a small gritico sneaky.
- Melanie! Happy Birthday Sky! .- He said with emotion.
-Oh Josh I appreciate tanto. "I said to burst into tears. Melanie
please never see me leaving to thank for calling the day of your birthdays, "he said softly.
-T-agradezco. what you muttered with restrained emotion.
- Mel spend it that bad? .- She said getting serious. Josh
-...- I
"I want the truth, harsh as it is .-
-Terrible." I said, his voice cold.
I am not surprised, but I ayudaré. "He said.
"No Josh, you can not drowning nada." I said softly.
-retos. I do not mind "He said challenging and fun at the same time.
"No." I refused.
"Okay, okay, but it will be because you quieres.-replied, laughing.
-Josh ... How is Jason? .- I asked in awe.
- Truth?
.- "No." I said coward.
- Great! Going on holiday every day, goes out with girls better than ever! .- Said sarcastically.
"Well .. The truth .-
" Looks like I had 85 years. No moves, not walking, not eating, and my mother thanks God because at least go to the practices of fútbol.-answered.
- Why, do you have? .-
- How to 'do' has Meli? .- He said laughing .- You do not come back and do not think
.- "It is because ' I 'do not want ...- I said sadly.
- Why then? .-
-Josh ... I will not go back, not long. Jason does not know yet, and I have fear that it sepa.-whispered.
- Where are you? .- Asked darkly.
-In ... The internado. "I said swallowing.
What ??!!.- -¡¡¿¿ shouted.
-S-Si ...- I groaned.
- And just say it now occurs to you Lawrence? .- Shouted altered.
"Sorry ... .. But I ..- Neither did I sobbed.
- Mel? .- Whispered after a lapse and calmer.
- Q-what? .- Stammered.
"Sorry, I just ... I can not let you ... there .-
- Nor help! .- Sputtering.
"If that I can .-
" I try everything, Josh will not let you come, stay where estás.-order.
"I will. Just because I do not want to cause an upset to kill my MOTHER "He said annoyed.
"Thanks Josh .-
- Why? .-
-On todo. Josh" That gesture was unbelievable, and could not with the love he professed at the time. When I hung up on Jason, and I could almost see his troubled face, his features convulsed with pain, her beauty ... And then I regretted not having kissed the last day I saw him. ***
POV-
Jason could not believe the problem was me getting stupid by Natalie.
Who told me to be in there? Natalie.
Who was the most selfish person exist? Natalie.
But definitely stupid to ask for the biggest all Jason ovacionarían standing.
was hoping that would open the door of the huge mansion Lawrence, Natalie in tow.
The housekeeper opened and Amy was there waiting with her aunt Elena, the mother of Melanie ...
-WIFE: I said a form of greeting.
-Jason, "He said very dryly gusto. professional.
"The pleasure is mine ...- repeated formally. He nodded slightly.
- What do you come? .-
"Excuse me ... I wanted to know when to return Melanie." I said in almost a whisper, embarrassed by the intimidating look of the neat and rigid woman.
"Do not worry," said incumbent jovensito. severe.
"Excuse me, but I really wanted saberlo." I said without losing your temper.
"In a year, quizás.-answered.
- What? .- I said, stifling a scream.
"Yes, now if you'll excuse me ... I have better houses than hacer.-unfriendly said.
"But ... please ... can not be posible." I said breathlessly.
"Sorry boy, now go please
.- - I'm sure he has not called for his birthday! .-
" If I did or not is not your problem. -
- It sure is she is ...!-
- .. is it? .- said enacarcando a gesture mocking eyebrow.
"He's my friend .-
"Everything I needed ...- He laughs," Now, clear the area.The "He said mockingly. Natalie
was embarrassed, or so it seemed, but died of joy on the inside. I took her hand and dragged me to the door where I left planted to leave the site running.
was impossible.
She had me fooled. I had lied in the most vile.
I did not mean to love me, but I would have settled for his sincerity.
And now, I was disappointed. How could he not have told me? To ridicule at my ignorance versus greed school gossip? She was very capable. Natalie had opened my eyes, and cause more regret than I would be much appreciated.
- Jason? Sky Are you okay? .- Natalie said softly behind me, who apparently had followed me.
- What do you want? .-
-Know how you are ... I'm so sorry sky .- said.
-Natalie .- I said, frowning.
-Oh come on Jason, she was deceived and I left you a voice said ...- mellow. She
...- it is not kept repeating.
"Yes it is love, so you just forget it, I said ayudaré.-face" I can ayudar. Mich. He repeated staring at me and hugging me.
not understand because I removed it off once. Perhaps because it was a vindictive toward Melanie deception, but simply could not separate it, was disconnected from the little intelligence that was available at that time. It was impossible, inconceivable. ***
POV-Natalie

I was the bad of the game. Which could play dirty. And why not? It was all so more fun ... I laughed to myself. I kept putting tender eyes trying to look innocent and sweet to Jason, a poor naive.
Me dangerously close to it. He knew the problems would not kiss me, as I do not have them. It was perfect, Amy was behind a tree, and if she kissed him .... A picture mail would be sent to Melanie. Why not? Perhaps there may be more photos at school ... I had searched Jason and I had already found. Do not allow Steven Natalie teased, never.

***
What do you think? "Natalie convince Jason to stay with her or Jason will not surrender? JAJAJAJA .... chaaan Chaan good not forget to vote for me in http://jonasbrothersmyworld.blogspot.com/
VERY IMPORTANT: D I have 25 votes at least 10 more! I beg you: (
Oh and sorry I know I was going to post yesterday but I decided to do a little bit longer (is that I know the blogger As the account and put this published because they had done is to not think that is wrong compu zombie ajajaja xD): D

It Never Was a night Then at day and the week will fade away

Let it be. nothing less. and let the dreams remain.
Selena Gomez "Live Like There's No Tomorrow

0 comments:

Post a Comment