Friday, July 16, 2010

Why Does Valerian Give You Nightmares



all silence is not forgotten, nor any absence is distance.


***
Meredith never tired of giving me gifts constantly, but frankly, wits with them. Was focused on that I liked the pink and pastel colors and the truth, it was not.
My favorite color is purple, and darker.
Never in my life had faked so many smiles, and I felt so false to show my gratitude to the gifts. Objects were banal, without any particular use, and most ended up being a secret toy for Maggie.
Gradually I was becoming increasingly disconnected from me string and sensible, and I went with the insanity rampant in the city.
I gave it to the shopping mad, and I started to wander around the city.
I came to buy so many things that my drawers were crammed with objects as useless as Meredith had given me and I slowly lost in the rubble of the ruined remains of a past and a present devastated.
more I did not bother continuing Meredith etiquette classes and decided to disappear through the London streets effrontery.
I walked away more and more of the house, carried by the waste and life night. Brianna
not usually accompany me, watching as each of his movements, but sometimes I could go.
forgets what he was feeling happy life, I remembered what was fun and let go of any feeling at that moment that I thought was unnecessary.
were terrible days, my stay in London I definitely went crazy and made me fall into a permanent exaltation and made me rely on adrenaline as sole source of comfort.
But I was wrong and I was never much. And nobody cared, until raised the issue of scale and could be seen in newspapers and magazines Farandulera.
A journal title Melanie Lawrence stated''New Party "British Girl?''.
freaked Meredith gave information to the article.
''Melanie Lawrence, daughter North American entrepreneurs Elena Collin and John Lawrence has just moved to the residence of his Aston Aunt Meredith The mansion Astonvilla. He has been seen with Brianna Jones on some holidays. According to sources Melanie has been sent to London to join a boarding school. Is she who will give the talk of London for this season?
''

Meredith mad with this news, and became a cloistered nun in Astonvilla thereafter. However, I could go out and in such small departures paparazzi photographs capturing the telltale.
Meredith flew into a rage and it was a disastrous punishment for me.
I had become a media target London. And was not even my intention.
It was so fast that without notice, on January 12 had arrived. I would come home on 14 because I had taken extra time as Newark High was closed by heavy snow was lashing the city.
was very nervous about the flight, and significant glances of indignation and stiffness Meredith constantly engaged me, who could not associate as aunt.
***
was time for dinner, and for the first time I announced that my presence was required in the dining hall. I went downstairs with anxiety thinking of what I might bring this strange request.
lay Meredith sat at the head of the table of the sixteen great empty seats, for the second time in my stay I saw occupied by someone else. Meredith had a role in his lap and I could see in the distance. Her black dress, her expression impassive and his scowl told me bad news.
I sat in the place reserved only for two or dinner three seats from hers.
looked at me with angry gesture and he held his gaze with difficulty. Her blue eyes and worn, had more life than ever that spark unknown to me until then.
He cleared his throat and spoke curtly.
-Melanie. spitting the name "He said, as if it were an inappropriate word, obscene.
- Yes? .- Stammered.
"I hope you're complaining that your behavior in this instante. ungrateful" She said dryly.
- What ... What did I do? .- Asked innocently.
- How dare you ask? .- Intimidated by raising the tone of your voice .- How can you have dishonored the House Aston, of such high order in Britain? .- snapped.
"I ... I have not disgraced nothing ...- mumbled defeated.
- What did not you do that? Do not make me laugh at such words! .- Shouted alterada.-Astonvilla biggest scandal had not had in a century that my family lives here. A niece Farandulera Party'' Girl''as you now qualify as paparazzi pile up in the morning outside the door! You are the bane of this casa. "I repeated. The words had such an impact on me, which flourished in my eyes is a desperate need to mourn .- I'm so ashamed to Jones that they have been connected with this is an outrage, a disappointment. I can not believe you've been in the magazines as wasteful hardened, "said perdida. cause unabated.
inclement Tears flowed down my cheeks and I could not hold them to replicate.
- BASTA! .- Breathlessly screamed, I could not stand it anymore.
- Do you mind to tell you the truth? .- Said without losing his composure.
- That's not what bothers me! .- I screamed.
"Well, good thing, because your parents have given me a story, I received the papers is morning." He said.
- C-what news? .- Murmured softly.
"I called your parents informing them of your more than irremediable conduct and has decided to enter the boarding-sentence inmediato. effective voice indifferent.
- Al ... Internship? "I said .- without breathing.
"Yes," said efectivamente. satisfied.
"No ... No way ... They said I said ...- drowning the words.
"They said they'd come here, to see if your behavior was improved, and leaves much to be desired, therefore, clear your misma." He said without me in the eye.
"But it can not be What will happen to my school? .- I said looking for a point in my favor.
"I have spoken with the director, not to cause problems to your educacion.es-replied.
- When can I go? .-
-Fourteen morning is come out with rudeza. casa. "He said" Now if you'll excuse me, I'll rest in my room. Your mother wants llames. "He said in farewell.
-Gracias. "I said with difficulty swallowing. No bite. Meredith had left on the table and immaculate white paper with the typed letters.
I read it over and over again, at first dismissive, then with rancor and end with a bitter sadness that I felt a lump in my throat.
was that, in spite sadness, which had always been. The cruel wound that I had broken her heart years earlier, was opened so quickly, and was slow to heal.
I was up all night crying, with a rage that was out of the logical parameters. Maggie went up to bed, but he was blind and simply tears away, I felt more alone than ever, and being more despised of the earth as a unique company, a poor creature.
Maggie grateful a fresh look be my only comfort, and prayed that for the internship support it.
My mother called and late at night by the time difference, given that I did not.
-Mel. "He said when I attended the phone.
"I have nothing to talk contigo." I said, his voice cold.
Melanie I know how you must feel but ...- I tried to apologize in vain.
- Do you know? Do you really know what I'm experiencing? .- Snapped.
"Baby I understand, but ...-
"If they understood, I would not hang esto.-shouted suddenly.
I lay in bed, bursting into tears, like a ball. and I held it, letting the tears ran down my cheeks meaningless.
The next morning, I woke up late in the day, his face marked by tears, a couple of bags Amoret framing my eyes and an unfortunate expression that was not going to change.
breakfasted alone, as the ghost that should be simple, and went to pack with a quiet that froze the veins.
The wind coming in through the balcony that had resolved to leave open, involved icy snowflakes filling the room with fog in contrast to the heat. I did not care. I kept letting the cool breeze fill my bedroom flakes, his lips livid, his face pale, with cold and numb fingers.
But I kept packing, all the clothes that I not which had given me Meredith. Because she was a fake. False because I was treated well and then leave me drowning in tears without bothering to ask if you want as it was. I did not see until January 14 morning. The date marked my destiny definitely a disgrace.
Meredith crossed the threshold with marked indifference and despair murmured something unintelligible. Martha helped me with luggage crammed with objects.
Maggie stood by me and I almost always held her in my arms.

"Do not let you in with that Animal.as-Meredith said dismissively.
"I hope so, I returned in the instante. "I said without devoting a look.
"Do not think you said receive aquí.-unfriendly tone.
"No I asked you .- I said dedicating a glare.
"Very bien.-Respondió.-Melanie Fare thee well, I wish you luck .-
-I would say the same thing, but my words are in Good Faith" I replied.
- Are you saying I'm lying? .- Challenging questions.
"I do not outlined, it made clear .- I said in farewell. I got in the car to take me to prison''''as I called to the boarding school, and I hope one day, January 14, they were not my downfall.
The road was lonely, and just visible in the distance the lush trees and houses that are edited separately from each other. I began to hate Meredith, and I thought that would be my destination, full of episodes of anger, rage, elation, sadness and tears perennials. Would take as a burden for the rest of my life.
Soon it was dark, and I saw from afar the lights of country houses household. And I was sleeping deeply.
I woke worried about a sudden vibrating in my purse, my phone was ...''¿ Who is it?''Asked rhetorically ..
- Hello? .- I attended half asleep.
- Melanie? .- Asked a male voice on the other side of the line.
yo. -Am-I said softly.
- Mel! "I'm Jason Gritó. .- .-
- Jason! Oh Jason! .- I said excitedly.
-Mel How are you? .-
Bien. "I ..." I lied.
- return today? .- Asked excitedly.
-Yo.-coughed nervously .- N-no, Jason is something I should say before I said ...- choking.
- Mel already! I love you too .. But I pass to Steph, she'll kill me if not talking to you ya. "He said laughing.
Jason "I ..- I said discussion between the disaster of uncertainty left my step and my consciousness.
- MEL! .- Stephanie screamed.
Steph. -Oh "I said trying to sound happy.
- Are you okay there? .- Asked.
-S-Yes-I said, vainly trying to sound convincing.
- great! I'm happy for Tit. "He said happily.
-Yes. "I said with a voice. All missed me, and I just left them every time ...

***
Holi holi: D is the local computer from across the good start ^ ^ I give TOO MANY THANKS for all the comments left on the ^ ^ last entry I go through the blog which already had and I told JE! Im really good and very happy to have 10 followers but to each entry in a ^ ^ 3 entries tended to be 100 * or * that would be the most incredible thing would happen to me EVER: D reach 100 fans would be so wow *- *
Another little thing: D suscribe to the blog if you want and in the box QUESTIONS formspring Jaaj freaky XD Oh and if you want to leave me the link to their blogs and I publish in the prox input BEESOOS ^ o ^
PD. suggestions that could put the image of Brianna? I can not think of anything. _.

0 comments:

Post a Comment