***
heart pounding I came to the elegant room where I waited for my alleged aunt. The lady was sitting in a leather armchair crimson center, overlooking a small table finely carved with beautiful doodles.
had her hair pulled neatly into a bun at the nape of the neck, and a small embroidered dress with midnight blue that stretched to below the knee. I walked towards her with fear. He turned to me dry, a small smile appeared on her face and I returned it.
"Come .- pressing said in a voice raspy. His face wrinkled and blue eyes glazed and worn, tarnished appearance of one who has seen everything. The high cheekbones and delicately painted lips.
Melody. "Then ..." He said with a nod, inspecting me with his eyes.
Melanie .- Corrected.
"Sorry dear ...- .- Well ... He apologized Well something you look like your mother .. If I can do ... Anyway. Welcome to Astonvilla .- said quietly.
-Gracias. "I said dryly, I really expected something more effusive ..
-Gracias. "I said dryly, I really expected something more effusive ..
*** following days I learned a lot about Meredith. She was relaxed, I never saw her take it in a hurry, nor exalt too, had a look stern and rigid, while jovial. I was forced to take cooking classes and languages. It taught me etiquette and as such should eat properly''.''
made me take piano lessons and violin, and even called his friends to come to Astonvilla grandchildren to help me in my dance lessons.
The unfortunate victims of my two left feet the meeting did not go unscathed, however, was the occasion of desperate laughter and in some cases, the final day of the dance.
Maggie was sent a few days after my arrival, after all the relevant paperwork to be that it took too long.
My Aunt Meredith spent too much time with me, yet I was content to read something in my room, or play with Maggie in the house, at least where I was allowed.
The beautiful snow covered every corner of the garden the semi-thick water when I was puddles, it was now strong and chilly.
Leaving the garden I spotted an unusual volume Maggie snowflakes floating in the air, falling delicately to the ground, forming part of the layer thick white covering. I marveled at how beautiful it was seen that garden, carmine red blooms covered entirely crystalline flakes.
Maggie ran around the garden looking sticking out her tongue to swallow a copillo, and plunged into the thicker piles.
completely tender was seen playing in the snow with winter clothes.
Meredith My aunt had not done much grace that Maggie had come, but said nothing.
The mansion was too lonely, too ...
The dark corridors without a bend light in the evenings, impregnated with the smell of old and locked, and the board of sixteen empty stalls, where the only busy morning, noon and night, it was mine . Meredith
not eat me, ever. He got up too early for me, lunch out, and dinner just limited myself to eat alone in my room.
wandered around the house like a translucent specter, a ghost whose only companion was Maggie.
The maids were cleaning here and there everything was sight. Occasionally faced with Martha, and was the only one I wondered how it was.
On December 24, Meredith was preparing a big dinner and magnificent.
The house was soon full of Christmas gadgets, artificial snowflakes hanging on every empty corner, colorful scenes and bright colors, a real pine cut in your own garden of gigantic proportions, beautifully adorned with pendants of various dolls and tangled in frosted tape in pompous.
I myself had helped to dress with all those figures. Meredidth took a trip to Switzerland the week before and brought a beautiful star to adorn the top.
The foot was overwhelmed in gifts, and waited for that one was for me.
But after all ... Who could be if one lived in the house Meredith and his servants? I could not tell.
Good night in London was one of the loneliest I've experienced. Not because the people, as were dozens of guests that night by Meredith if not simply because I felt more alone than ever.
That was the first day of almost a month there that I had dared thinking about my family, and I had left my step. Many twists and turns, many Allas'' and here,''and yet everything remained the same, still tied to the same place, same people, with strong maritime ropes could not untie. And I knew I was really sad when I returned to writing in a journal.
I do not mind violating all rules of etiquette that Meredith had tried to teach me and I went to my room running, choking between people. Praying that I went upstairs and got up I saw Maggie fondly floor. I held her tightly against my chest and then I laid on my bed. I searched under the bed and found the trail a little book Binding black with silver accents.
opened and spent the pages with cold indifference, which was secretly afraid to read again and dig in a poorly healed scar.
I was impressed all the pages written and reaching almost the end I read the last sentence of a page unfinished and broken in half.
Leaving the garden I spotted an unusual volume Maggie snowflakes floating in the air, falling delicately to the ground, forming part of the layer thick white covering. I marveled at how beautiful it was seen that garden, carmine red blooms covered entirely crystalline flakes.
Maggie ran around the garden looking sticking out her tongue to swallow a copillo, and plunged into the thicker piles.
completely tender was seen playing in the snow with winter clothes.
Meredith My aunt had not done much grace that Maggie had come, but said nothing.
The mansion was too lonely, too ...
The dark corridors without a bend light in the evenings, impregnated with the smell of old and locked, and the board of sixteen empty stalls, where the only busy morning, noon and night, it was mine . Meredith
not eat me, ever. He got up too early for me, lunch out, and dinner just limited myself to eat alone in my room.
wandered around the house like a translucent specter, a ghost whose only companion was Maggie.
The maids were cleaning here and there everything was sight. Occasionally faced with Martha, and was the only one I wondered how it was.
On December 24, Meredith was preparing a big dinner and magnificent.
The house was soon full of Christmas gadgets, artificial snowflakes hanging on every empty corner, colorful scenes and bright colors, a real pine cut in your own garden of gigantic proportions, beautifully adorned with pendants of various dolls and tangled in frosted tape in pompous.
I myself had helped to dress with all those figures. Meredidth took a trip to Switzerland the week before and brought a beautiful star to adorn the top.
The foot was overwhelmed in gifts, and waited for that one was for me.
But after all ... Who could be if one lived in the house Meredith and his servants? I could not tell.
Good night in London was one of the loneliest I've experienced. Not because the people, as were dozens of guests that night by Meredith if not simply because I felt more alone than ever.
That was the first day of almost a month there that I had dared thinking about my family, and I had left my step. Many twists and turns, many Allas'' and here,''and yet everything remained the same, still tied to the same place, same people, with strong maritime ropes could not untie. And I knew I was really sad when I returned to writing in a journal.
I do not mind violating all rules of etiquette that Meredith had tried to teach me and I went to my room running, choking between people. Praying that I went upstairs and got up I saw Maggie fondly floor. I held her tightly against my chest and then I laid on my bed. I searched under the bed and found the trail a little book Binding black with silver accents.
opened and spent the pages with cold indifference, which was secretly afraid to read again and dig in a poorly healed scar.
I was impressed all the pages written and reaching almost the end I read the last sentence of a page unfinished and broken in half.
''matter will be something I can not believe what's going ...''
That phrase clearly described what I was feeling, and could not be that way around. ..
I took the pen and started writing.
''Dear Diary:
long time since I wrote here, and I feel like a little girl again .. But I do not really matter, nobody sees me . I do not want to go home, but I do not want to stay here. Meredith is not that bad, in fact is much better here than at home, in a way. I just know that this is a form of punishment, who is worse.
is the worst I've ever had Good Night, and it is why others have been entirely good, not long . Amy Insurance it is having a great time, many gifts and should be perfect for her. But there was always a little over a month for my birthday, and the truth did not even know where it would be by then ... If my parents should change their mind and just ended up going to boarding school vacations or would happen.
For the first time in a long think about what I left, and I want to retrieve. To the dismay of my parents make me funny now ...
I want to see Stephanie, I want to see Madison, Josh and a.. Jason. As strange ... I can not really believe that what is missing, but it is, and is the only one who could fill this gap. I can feel everything that I complain ... all I suffer. A martyr on the mainland, a ghost with unfinished business.
But it could not help it ...
What else can you do when you're so unhappy?
I tried everything: I cried like a deranged, as the psychologists say that it drowned the sorrows of the heart, was the most frivolous I could be at a time for complacency from my mother, I tried to live as if nothing had happened But the truth is that nothing worked, everything remained intact and now, a little worse. Jeremy was no longer now was for me should move forward ...''
The sound of voices on the ground floor caught my attention, however continued in the bed, trying to clear my mind. A slight brush of his knuckles on the door forced me out of reverie and opened the door. It was Meredith.
-Mel, What are you doing up here? .- He said pulling out his stern personality.
-...- I said I was looking for an excuse.
- A diary! .- He said, his voice full of nostalgia .- How nice ... I ... I had one like that when I was younger, said that taking it tú. in his hands.
"If ...- sputtering.
"I do not read," He said cielo. misinterpreting my gesture .- Well. "He said taking his usual demure composure .- We have dear guests we serve them .-
- Should I? .- Asked.
"I've already given your etiquette lessons and I hope you do what you have been taught .- He said closing the door. I had no choice but to ignore it. I went to the locker-room mirror that I had prepared and I observed my reflection.
her wild hair in soft curls, eyes and mouth painted outlined with a soft pink candy. He had a blue satin dress in satin with a bow on the side that fell into a thin crease to the knee. I really loved that dress. I went downstairs with his chin held high and looking annoyed.
sharpens eyes to go look on the guests. They had young and old, children and adults.
I did not realize the fact that some looked askance at me. Do not pay attention and I slipped between the partygoers. I watched everything with tedious waiting impatiently for someone to approach charitable talk to me. Indeed
happened. A girl with short hair above the shoulders, incredibly graceful, stood next to me to step lively and fleeting.
-hello.o "said animadamente.Tenía amazingly pale skin, color pearl, the brown hair color more permanent and green eyes had seen more than Jason.
-hello.o-responded with a whisper.
Brianna. "He said" I'm ignoring my gusto. expresión.-Long-continued his musical voice.
"My name Melanie.-Respondí.-Mel." I hesitated.
- not seen you aquí.-commented on the strong British aceto.
aquí. "I'm not grumbled.
Note.-He River are a bit bitter .- .-
-eso. not polite to say "I said annoyed.
"Nobody said I was educada.-Sonrió." You seem to want to be here as much as I
.- "In fact, forced a good término.-Rel.
"Very cierto.-Rio .- What are you doing here? .-
" I want to send to boarding school, and I guess being here is a phase of acoplamiento. "I said annoyed.
-A I too sent to One "He said pouting.
- What? .- Asked.
I do not know ... do you? .-
-...- I know I muttered.
- When? .- Insisted.
I do not know I have said nothing! .- I said exasperated.
"I hate my family.-whispered.
- Why? .-
"I sent to that place .- said sarcastically.
- Es .. It is so bad? .- Whispered.
"Not that it is, is that is not as suggested on TV is harder than eso. "He said getting a serious tone.
- Is it ugly? .- I said with fear.
"No, the rooms are nice, the food, the people ... But it's sad, sad because people are there because their parents abandoned them for the purpose of algo.-explained with regret .- You because joining? .-
"I escaped with a boy .- Brianna looked at me with suspicious eyes.
- ...?.- Y.
"I did nothing .- .- I emphasized not even left my house, but my father had found an excuse to send anyway .-
-Entiendo. "He said amused.
- What did you do? .-
"Nothing, my parents did not have time to Mich., said with sadness in his eyes.
tampoco. "Mine" I whispered.
My Aunt Meredith soon announced the distribution of gifts and received many.
gave me a new phone, an iPod with more GBs many of those who have dreamed and much more low relevance to me. Even Maggie, with little affection he felt for Meredith received gifts from you.
Brianna and I became quite friends and I was glad that in the coming days would have someone to talk to. ***
following days Meredith was responsible for organizing to monopolize my time on important social events in London.
Brianna was in almost all of them so I'm not bored in the extreme. She had a Yorkshire puppy named Clover, and she and Maggie are the big spend.
Meredith wanted for January 15 was organized a big party on the occasion of my seventeen years ... But I do not want me to organize a party, not really. I just wanted to return Newark, New Jersey and be with my friends. Or maybe in Canada with my grandparents. I know my birthday with them have not had wonderful results, however I would be happy to see them again. I wanted to see everyone one last time, and occupy the table where many seats were filled.
*** Sorry for taking so long! I went all weekend and on Monday at the beach ... Wow
each chapter I have 10 followers, 'I'm too feliiiiiiz D!
And now ....
ES PA NA
SPANISH CONGRATULATIONS! what a joy it was to see CASILLAS \u0026lt;3 A VILLA AND PIQUE celebrate with such gusto !!!!! : D really deserve it a lot!
They very much want to thank you for reading
Y. .. COMMENT ^ ^
pd. Melanie Little change in plans will go to boarding the end of December (''surprising''but she does not know;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment