I saw were a bit confused with what may happen is far from clear that too but anyway, here's what said Melanie's father, the following (sic)
''And all ended with a terrible announcement of my father at the dinner.
"Since we all sentados." He said solemnly .- I have to announce something Melanie.-Carraspeó. "Your mother and I believe you need something more than ... Discipline .-
- What do you mean with ... Discipline? .- mumbled.
"Well ... Your aunt Meredith lives in England, and believe it is the ideal time to go there to see if you learn to behave in society, as my mother said JULIE.
- What? No! Any manera.-screamed.
"That and a boarding school in-sentencing verano. my mother.
- A boarding school ..? .- I said breathlessly. Ran the table with the look but only saw the inscrutable gaze of my parents and Amy smirk.''
That reduces all of the following: Melanie will not go away to boarding school, she is living for a time with their aunt, their parents wait to finish school (then go to boarding school) so stay with his aunt doubt about 4 chapters to come in 2 or 3 part of the internship:) (Ha! have a preview and everything: D)
Well if you have more questions about this feel free to comment! : D many kisses
Analú
0 comments:
Post a Comment