Entry unquestionably dedicated to Melissa, for being not only the 1st follower of the blog, but also the most faithful to comment everything and support me:) ***
was very cold that night. As if the darkness to swallow my feelings and traffic jams.
cold All my clothes were stored in boxes so I went quietly to the''dream''cabinet and stole Amy dark as there was a blue garment.
sweater was a pretty cute so I did not mind wearing it. It was too late to get out the door but ... What mattered more for a breakaway balcony if, after all, he was punished so unfair? It did not matter, as indeed I do not care anymore.
knew I could hurt and fall down as a mere object what? It was the last thing would be to be alive. Escale
cautiously and quietly, it was not my plan I discovered, if so would stop short and direct insufferably placed in a rocket propulsion. And there were immediate plans but I would favor.
I managed to get onto the ground with a very typical clumsiness and slowness predicted. I managed to leave the house with great difficulty coming to bribe the guard with inordinate patience. I do not mind jumping fences, I did not care to address challenges, as I had thought many times, it did not matter nothing of what might happen.
A sense of freedom I was filled to ride the door, I felt like butterflies in my stomach rose and my heart was beating frantically pushing me to want to run.
And indeed I did, get rid of ties, as if each step to give fast and firm cut each rope fatal I joined my family.
breathe for a moment and remembered that beautiful song by Taylor Swift, as his music was definitely for those times.
The song was called''Breathe''and a verse came to my mind like a flash of lightning illuminates the dark on a rainy night, was really, too much coincidence.
''t's two am, feelin 'like I just lost a friend
Hope you know it's not easy, easy for me
'' She sure knew how I felt, yet not. I do not want to lose, would not, could not. And there you have''what''said a small voice inside my mischievous mind. And it was terrible and terribly .... Right. No that we lost.
Maybe I was rare, and not dreaming of a final princesses, nor a''... And they lived happily ever after''is not expected that any prince would come for me or give me the kiss I wake up and I would live my fairy tale. I was not part of one, and never would be. But I continue dreaming, dreaming that although he did not live happy'' forever''had at least one bright flash to take me out of the intense darkness in which he had succumbed.
off street in the suburb was illuminated by one or two occasional utility pole. It was about, and though he were afraid, would continue despite some drops that heralded the beginning of a light rain.
forgot my fear of the cold loneliness that had the place to see Jason sitting there with wild hair for a few drops of water.
- Melanie? .- Asked.
"No," I said ghost Canterville. laughing.
"Do not play with ghosts .- He said coming towards me.
- Are you afraid? .- I said with a chuckle thinly veiled.
-Algo. "He said with a grin .- .- Bad experiences
- Like what? .- Asked.
"My cousins \u200b\u200bonce I made a little joke is traumatized .- He said laughing.
-This site may have ghosts, who saved me? .- I said dramatizing.
-I, estimated dama. "He said hugging me.
- I'm not wrong? .- Whisper fun.
"No." He whispered in my ear .- It's a story too sad, and I really hope I never have an end and ...- He said it so sweet, I felt like I was clouded by the view tears, but curiously, were not of sadness or despair. It was a different feeling, deeper, more delicate.
- Who am I now? .- Breathlessly whispered, fighting for sound confident and carefree, with no results, of course.
"I still debating, but none is as tú." I took her hand and led me the bank.
- What do you say? .- asked.
-Melanie ... It's hard, hard for me ...-
- What, you lose a beautiful tutor like me .- I said jokingly.
"No Mel, to miss you .- said in a whisper.
- Why? .- Insisted, wanted those words so difficult to pronounce, fell from his lips so sweet as only he could.
Mel .... "Because I ... I love you .- said loud and clear, so that it could hear. Those two words completely disarmed me, which had unconsciously wanted so much to hear, which arise suddenly had a feeling detached from what had been .... And although he was afraid if I was going to hurt, to do so. .. After all ... I also loved him, always had been, and always would be. I squeeze my brains to find a coherent answer, but I was disconnected, and all that assimilated poaching was a blast of happiness.
- Mel? .- Said shaking slightly due to my reaction.
- eh? .- I said absent.
"Look ... I do not have to be mutual, I would understand me ... Yes? ..- Said disappointed.
"No Jason, not that .... Well ... I do not know how to say I said hesitantly *. ...-
"No ... You have to say anything .. just .. Say: Is it mutual? .- Said doubtful.
"If Jason, Yes" I said hugging him.
todo. "That was said with a beaming smile. Hugged me, I may not''loved''in every sense the word implies immense, but I wanted enough to not being able to lose.
-Y What will you do now ...? .- I asked.
"I can not do anything. LONDON leaving tomorrow "I said with a resigned helplessness.
..- whispered "I miss you.
"I also miss all but there is nothing that can hacer.-sighed.
"I'm glad habértelo dicho. replied.
"And to me that you have done .-
" I thought you ... I really thought you did not want anything with me ...- said in my ear.
"I thought so too, but was inevitable.-answered.
- You wanted this to happen? .- Asked.
"No, I wanted it, never turn around quise." I said no to him.
- Why? .-
"I was afraid .-
- From me? .-
así. " Something "I said with a grin.
decírmelo. "He said 'You
-Yo ... Jason, swear you will not say never anything .-
.- " I swear I saw in his eyes the resolution.
-I, long ago I had a BROTHER: He nodded .- His name was Jeremy, and took me almost two years. Fifteen to meet me next day, I was so excited, we'd go to my grandparents' house in Canada, a trip by car .- I swallowed hard, the memories were so clear ...- A truck crashed into us right in the seat of my brother, had injured his head and was unconscious and Him ... ..- The tears streamed down my cheeks and light easily, Jason hugged me .- When I came back stronger to school, my boyfriend left me for a cheerleader and I could not stand it .-
- Is that Mel? Is that what you're afraid to do? .- Asentí. "Never happen, I do perdonaría." He said softly. I turned to him in the eye, and discovered in them the purest sincerity.
- What time is it? .- I asked sighing.
-La one of the madrugada.-answered after reviewing his watch.
"It's late ... I gotta go .-
" I'll walk .-
"If I find you better not allí." I said getting up.
"True ...-
"Goodbye Jason, we'll see ... We veremos." I said sadly.
"That 'I can jurar. replied. He gave me a gentle kiss on the forehead and went quickly from there ... No more than a sad goodbye and a boy at my pace.
climbed the balcony with the same fear as always and came safely to my room, I stamped on the bed, and was rendered in a bitter dream.
The next day my mother woke me from a rare form, even affectionate. Amy was condescending to me and my father stayed in the house. Madison and Stephanie also came and stayed with me until and past the doors of the airport.
hija. "I love you" He said my mother when I was about to enter the boat waiting for the flight.
"It's a little late for decirlo." I replied.
-bye ..- Melanie Amy said quietly. I nodded slightly in response.
hijita. "I love you," my father gave me a hug candid.
"Me too, and I regret that this is over así." Take my hand bag pink and get past the doors without devote one last look at what should call family.
cold All my clothes were stored in boxes so I went quietly to the''dream''cabinet and stole Amy dark as there was a blue garment.
sweater was a pretty cute so I did not mind wearing it. It was too late to get out the door but ... What mattered more for a breakaway balcony if, after all, he was punished so unfair? It did not matter, as indeed I do not care anymore.
knew I could hurt and fall down as a mere object what? It was the last thing would be to be alive. Escale
cautiously and quietly, it was not my plan I discovered, if so would stop short and direct insufferably placed in a rocket propulsion. And there were immediate plans but I would favor.
I managed to get onto the ground with a very typical clumsiness and slowness predicted. I managed to leave the house with great difficulty coming to bribe the guard with inordinate patience. I do not mind jumping fences, I did not care to address challenges, as I had thought many times, it did not matter nothing of what might happen.
A sense of freedom I was filled to ride the door, I felt like butterflies in my stomach rose and my heart was beating frantically pushing me to want to run.
And indeed I did, get rid of ties, as if each step to give fast and firm cut each rope fatal I joined my family.
breathe for a moment and remembered that beautiful song by Taylor Swift, as his music was definitely for those times.
The song was called''Breathe''and a verse came to my mind like a flash of lightning illuminates the dark on a rainy night, was really, too much coincidence.
''t's two am, feelin 'like I just lost a friend
Hope you know it's not easy, easy for me
'' She sure knew how I felt, yet not. I do not want to lose, would not, could not. And there you have''what''said a small voice inside my mischievous mind. And it was terrible and terribly .... Right. No that we lost.
Maybe I was rare, and not dreaming of a final princesses, nor a''... And they lived happily ever after''is not expected that any prince would come for me or give me the kiss I wake up and I would live my fairy tale. I was not part of one, and never would be. But I continue dreaming, dreaming that although he did not live happy'' forever''had at least one bright flash to take me out of the intense darkness in which he had succumbed.
off street in the suburb was illuminated by one or two occasional utility pole. It was about, and though he were afraid, would continue despite some drops that heralded the beginning of a light rain.
forgot my fear of the cold loneliness that had the place to see Jason sitting there with wild hair for a few drops of water.
- Melanie? .- Asked.
"No," I said ghost Canterville. laughing.
"Do not play with ghosts .- He said coming towards me.
- Are you afraid? .- I said with a chuckle thinly veiled.
-Algo. "He said with a grin .- .- Bad experiences
- Like what? .- Asked.
"My cousins \u200b\u200bonce I made a little joke is traumatized .- He said laughing.
-This site may have ghosts, who saved me? .- I said dramatizing.
-I, estimated dama. "He said hugging me.
- I'm not wrong? .- Whisper fun.
"No." He whispered in my ear .- It's a story too sad, and I really hope I never have an end and ...- He said it so sweet, I felt like I was clouded by the view tears, but curiously, were not of sadness or despair. It was a different feeling, deeper, more delicate.
- Who am I now? .- Breathlessly whispered, fighting for sound confident and carefree, with no results, of course.
"I still debating, but none is as tú." I took her hand and led me the bank.
- What do you say? .- asked.
-Melanie ... It's hard, hard for me ...-
- What, you lose a beautiful tutor like me .- I said jokingly.
"No Mel, to miss you .- said in a whisper.
- Why? .- Insisted, wanted those words so difficult to pronounce, fell from his lips so sweet as only he could.
Mel .... "Because I ... I love you .- said loud and clear, so that it could hear. Those two words completely disarmed me, which had unconsciously wanted so much to hear, which arise suddenly had a feeling detached from what had been .... And although he was afraid if I was going to hurt, to do so. .. After all ... I also loved him, always had been, and always would be. I squeeze my brains to find a coherent answer, but I was disconnected, and all that assimilated poaching was a blast of happiness.
- Mel? .- Said shaking slightly due to my reaction.
- eh? .- I said absent.
"Look ... I do not have to be mutual, I would understand me ... Yes? ..- Said disappointed.
"No Jason, not that .... Well ... I do not know how to say I said hesitantly *. ...-
"No ... You have to say anything .. just .. Say: Is it mutual? .- Said doubtful.
"If Jason, Yes" I said hugging him.
todo. "That was said with a beaming smile. Hugged me, I may not''loved''in every sense the word implies immense, but I wanted enough to not being able to lose.
-Y What will you do now ...? .- I asked.
"I can not do anything. LONDON leaving tomorrow "I said with a resigned helplessness.
..- whispered "I miss you.
"I also miss all but there is nothing that can hacer.-sighed.
"I'm glad habértelo dicho. replied.
"And to me that you have done .-
" I thought you ... I really thought you did not want anything with me ...- said in my ear.
"I thought so too, but was inevitable.-answered.
- You wanted this to happen? .- Asked.
"No, I wanted it, never turn around quise." I said no to him.
- Why? .-
"I was afraid .-
- From me? .-
así. " Something "I said with a grin.
decírmelo. "He said 'You
-Yo ... Jason, swear you will not say never anything .-
.- " I swear I saw in his eyes the resolution.
-I, long ago I had a BROTHER: He nodded .- His name was Jeremy, and took me almost two years. Fifteen to meet me next day, I was so excited, we'd go to my grandparents' house in Canada, a trip by car .- I swallowed hard, the memories were so clear ...- A truck crashed into us right in the seat of my brother, had injured his head and was unconscious and Him ... ..- The tears streamed down my cheeks and light easily, Jason hugged me .- When I came back stronger to school, my boyfriend left me for a cheerleader and I could not stand it .-
- Is that Mel? Is that what you're afraid to do? .- Asentí. "Never happen, I do perdonaría." He said softly. I turned to him in the eye, and discovered in them the purest sincerity.
- What time is it? .- I asked sighing.
-La one of the madrugada.-answered after reviewing his watch.
"It's late ... I gotta go .-
" I'll walk .-
"If I find you better not allí." I said getting up.
"True ...-
"Goodbye Jason, we'll see ... We veremos." I said sadly.
"That 'I can jurar. replied. He gave me a gentle kiss on the forehead and went quickly from there ... No more than a sad goodbye and a boy at my pace.
climbed the balcony with the same fear as always and came safely to my room, I stamped on the bed, and was rendered in a bitter dream.
The next day my mother woke me from a rare form, even affectionate. Amy was condescending to me and my father stayed in the house. Madison and Stephanie also came and stayed with me until and past the doors of the airport.
hija. "I love you" He said my mother when I was about to enter the boat waiting for the flight.
"It's a little late for decirlo." I replied.
-bye ..- Melanie Amy said quietly. I nodded slightly in response.
hijita. "I love you," my father gave me a hug candid.
"Me too, and I regret that this is over así." Take my hand bag pink and get past the doors without devote one last look at what should call family.
***
I woke in the night, in a comfortable padded seat First Class, with a lump in the throat.
-JULIE gently called a flight attendant.
- Mm? .- Replied slumbering.
- Like a drink or eat? .- He asked with a pronounced British accent.
"Please .- I nodded. I did not like the way the English speaking, not tolerate, could not stand the icy weather, and fewer would in the winter. Not bear to live a month in that house who did not know and not one which did not.
The landing did not wait too long and as he descended the aircraft look cool and beautiful scenery of the city. I went down with an unusual emotion and picked up my luggage. Outside there were several people with signs painted with the name of the people ... I searched my own among people and found a woman of medium height, pale complexion, immaculately uniformed with a sign made with carefully crafted lyrics that read''Melanie R. Collin Lawrence ''
-Iagh .- Exclané to see my full name. I approached the woman and I indicated that I was seeking.
-Mel Lawrence .- I emphasized. She nodded curtly and gave me half smile.
"It is paler than that creí.-commented.
-Yeah ... I guess .-
"It's funny being a site soleado.-continued. I did not answer. I followed her into the parking lot, where I was riding in a black car and luxury to take me home to my aunt Meredith. The driver led only silent and listened to the labored breathing of the woman. She was about forty-odd years, with disheveled hair, was dressed severe features a rigid and outdated. The car stopped at a certain point, we had been too slow in coming, did not know if the siting of the house or the traffic.
The man under the bags and carry them inside the house. Practically ran to the house, was making a cold to the bone and the rain got worse.
The house was simply huge with ancient characters, no doubt a Victorian mansion, maintained enormous proportions and everything was luxurious finish, or so at least, on the facade.
beating women wet and looked at me with a look upset and ordered me to remove his coat and shoes, they brought towels and dried myself. Inside the house was just as impressive as I had seen outside. The solid wooden floor, a grand staircase divided the house into two wings, had carpets and tapestries, and a stunning crystal chandelier tear hanging from the ceiling, was undoubtedly the largest lamp she had seen.
-Niña.-called rough voice of women .- Martha takes you to your room .- He said pointing to a girl who was at his side.
-Bien. "I nodded. We climbed the stairs and saw towering walls were adorned with beautiful paintings. Every step that surprised me most was the vastness of the mansion. We walked several doors and Martha finally stopped.
-Aquí.-announced opening the door. I marveled at how beautiful she was in the room. My aunt was perhaps wrong about the colors that I liked but it was beautiful anyway. The bed was in the middle of the room, with a small quilt with pastel pink flowers faint, giant pillows and comforters, and the crest of the bed was made of wood clear and carved. He had two bedside tables with lamps side new and bold colors that combine well.
The wooden floor was also dominated this whole house. Itself had a TV to view, recently acquired for my personal use and a huge window overlooking the gardens.
-has its own bathroom to allá. "said Martha. I went to the bathroom to keep peeked. It was large and clean, with a shelf full of products which few identified. The wardrobe was unbelievable, my mother had gone mad to envision a closet case. It was nearly a quarter, with a padded leather-wrapped bench in the middle. He had a huge mirror in front.
opened a door and to my surprise I discovered that I like clothes, perfect for winter. I left there and asked Martha if you see my aunt, and told me that waiting for me in the room.
soon went down the stairs, nervous character which the aunt did not know.
***
Well well well ^ ^
meet her Aunt Mel: Or uu miedito
F E L I C I D A D E S
To all English readers: D They won the semifinal! (If yes, I can not save me ^ ^) hahaha the girls final! What should be proud feel: D
I bought a flag and all to celebrate! :) I hope you like the cap! Besiitos
pd .. COMMENT ^ ^
pd .. COMMENT ^ ^
* waver: Wavering speaking or making a choice.
0 comments:
Post a Comment