|
| here !!!!! I'll As I hope to take a picture and upload it to blogger then JIJI: D bloggosfera Bloggers! Well well I have some announcements to give: D First of all read and discuss Chapter muchoo NEW I've said it: D (Make my dream come true porfa: $ 20 comments that can be!) Well I have to say several things: Answers to comments:
Well thanks to all who gave me nice comments: D Well now let's get serious, here's what I have to say girls I'm traveling! There are only 11 days but they will not be posting: $ Sorry it takes me lately more than ever, but is that as I'm on vacation and that you understand! I'm on 26 bone on Thursday, if not this week may have another chapter but I will do everything I promise! Oh and I changed my account name I become Ana Montenegro (: haha I also hope that those who have not finished the novel can update and much COMMENT in caps): because in the first there are some with only one or two comments : '(eg Chapter 6 and 10! Well thank you very much I love them all! see the Changing the subject videos of Chris Beadles is the link of your YouTube channel Youtube Beadles Christian love your videos! are hilarious xD pd. There are some here who is Belieber? $ is that now I love Justin Bieber *-* He wants to too and apologized AnaMontenegro |
Sunday, August 22, 2010
How Much Would A Desert Eagle Cost
Blogger-tastic!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment