Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Taylor Lautner Soundboards For Prank Calls

Cap.23

I wish we Had Another Time
i Wish We Had Another Place
But We Have Everything is stuck in the moment
Stuck in the moment-Justin Bieber (Oh how I love him *-* give ear to him, is my obsession)

***
Photo by photo, space for space, my eyes looked with interest determined, but my heart was falling into a deep corner of the dark corners of the internship.
The tears began to flow without stopping on my cheeks, gave no more credence to what I watched, and kept torturing me seeing those damned pictures.
They showed a beautiful girl. Blonde, brown eyes and practically perfect giving a passionate kiss a boy unbearably handsome tousled brown hair and that held by the waist.
As if I had enough Mentalic the scene when I was kissing Natalie Jason, and I hated myself for being so incredibly weak.
- Evil bastard! .- I said spitting out the words. For some time not crying, sharing room with Valerie did not do so by not giving him the pleasure of seeing me in my moments of depression, but this time it was all harder than me.
cried as they did many years that he did not, and the shadow that a month ago I invaded his eyes rested on my eyes rested on the hope of seeing the sun.
But I had lost hope of seeing this magnificent sun, Jason, who dreamed of seeing.
history repeated itself: he abandons her for a cheerleader when she needs it most .
then I felt an incredible emptiness in my chest, and the tears blinded me.
All you then had built a huge effort fell gradually leaving destruction in their wake. Debris from the little time he had been happy were scattered on the keyboard of the computer desktop. Suddenly
I was on the floor, sitting with my knees and wrapping his arms as if about to fall apart and that was the only way to stand up. The door creaked and groaned letting me know that Valerie was entering the room, but I do not care, I could not stop mourn though was what I wanted.
- Melanie! .- Valerie said in a sudden impulse compassion and was to meet me .- What happened? .- He said distressed. But I was bathed in tears and could not make another sound that was not a mournful sob.
saw in Valerie's eyes reflected the fear and realized that my state must be truly disturbing. ***
POV's Valerie

Melanie did not react. The truth was afraid that something really bad had happened. Take by the shoulders and shook violently seeking to reconsider, but maintained its position and was crouched crying incessantly. I was really alarmed ... He was very Odd?. After all dealings between Melanie and I was really far away ... not to say hostile and scarce.
However
was afraid of what was happening. It was as if someone had ... Dead perhaps?.
- Please Melanie answers! .- Screamed with difficulty, as my words were drowned in his moans. Finally met strong enough or so I guessed and talked.
-E-m-...- He left me in full attack of hysteria.
- Who is Melanie? .-
-E-el.-SAID view looking up and watching the monitor. I got up without really being aware of my movements and I clicked on the mouse. The colors appeared and suddenly noticed a light-skinned girl and a handsome boy kissing. I continued down the cursor and saw the bottom of the last picture that read:''I do not love you.'' And the photo show coming to an end.
With trembling hand I knew that meant. That would be Melanie's boyfriend, and definitely had cheated.
- E-he was your boyfriend? .- I asked fearfully.
-Era. "He said emphasizing the word and watching me with black eyes obscured by a dark look. Tears were streaming down his face and slipped on his lower lip, with incredible chill up your index finger and wiped her cheeks and eyes blurred by tears and lifted his face swollen and red.
-Mel ... Are you okay? "I said .- even shocked by such a change of mood.
"No, but at least I know now that all he said was a lie, and I ended up here because of him and not even inmutó.-answered slowly.
- Why your fault? .- Interrogated.
"If I ran away with him and my parents sent me here as a form of punishment .-
- Did you love? .-
" That had believed, but now I know that the Love is a new way to hurt and I had to understand the first vez. "replied coldly.
ask again but I wanted to shut my lips for fear of hearing some response, and also discretion.
- Where is Maggie? .- Said anxiously.
I do not know, I think under the cama. "I said with a shrug. Melanie is actually bent down and looked and there it was, took it gently, cradled in his arms and began to mourn again.
was a heartbreaking cries, as if someone ... as if someone had died, I thought again . Melanie was really scared.
not long, until it was rendered into a deep sleep in the same fetal position, still clinging to the Maggie and the floor of the bedroom.
Distraught, take your cell phone and checked his contacts to find someone who could help me. Since I had pictures of some, I recognized the guy in the photo sent to him and dialed. Sly, I locked myself in the bathroom and wait patiently for reply.
I almost hang up when a boy suddenly spoke.
- Hello? Doubtful .- .- said Mel? .-
"No, I'm Valerie, Valerie McCoy." I said, his voice raspy.
- Where is Melanie? .- Said in harsh tones.
-is crying on the floor right now, but I suppose it should you care demasiado. "I said starting to spite me.
"No, I do not care. Out of curiosity Why this weeping? .- He said with an indifference that chilled veins.
"For the damn pictures mandaste." I said suppressing various insults that came into my mind.
- What photos? I have not sent anything for a long time, indeed, does not speak from that floor Bromley. "He said.
"Well, you got some pictures of your new 'noviesita' .- I said spitting out the word. I did not know why we suddenly wanted to defend Melanie, but definitely not what I was doing.
- What photos? .-
a sickly-A kiss with a stupid blonde .-
-Y-I have not sent any photos ...- said with some nervousness.
"Maybe not you, but it definitely never forgive Jason, she thought the amabas." I said rudely.
"I did not love, not love and never-said amaré. spitting out the words.
- No. .. not you love? .- I said in surprise, as when you suddenly slap.
"No, never felt anything for her. was a simple game to me. "He said as a typical peasant.
- Do you know what your game geek cost? .-
-No .-
- Your entire life! Never cease to thank that have been sent here for you. Sure do to be proud! Desgraciado. "I said slamming the phone without saying goodbye or regret.
When I analyzed the conversation I knew he was a jerk and really hated and that Melanie did not deserve someone like him.
When I opened the door, Melanie was sitting on the floor opposite the entrance to the bathroom and heard the conversation.
His face no longer reflected the anger and the tears that had previously been shown to so hard, now there was only one sadness, deep and sincere that I could not ignore.
- Did you hear? .- Asked. Nodded .- Are you okay? .- Interrogated again sitting on the floor beside her.
"No." He said hiding his face in his hands. If ever I came to hate her, at that time that feeling had dissipated. Now I just feel sorry for that poor girl. I had nobody. And it was not new news for the school. Her parents had not even called since it was entered or that was what we understood.
***
Jason
'S POV

That pathetic Valerie had called me and now I know what to think ... I was so depressed and confused.
Now Melanie known a lie that was trying to believe, but I did not care, that was better. She did not cry for me, and I would not cry for her.
was at hand.
I had already shed enough tears for their cause, and was sure she would not do for me. So I forget about her, as she had done for me. Or maybe not ... But I had lied even Josh say otherwise. Why should we believe? after all he loved and who would do anything because they get it right. Do not believe him.
- Jason? .- He called my mother at the door of my room.
- Yes? .-
-Low to cenar. "He said cheerfully.
"I have hunger .-
- And since when no dinner? .- Asked squinting.
hoy. -From-answered rudely.
- I do not answer that! .- She said with disapproving eyes.
humor. "No I replied.
- What about you? .- Inquired.
-Melanie.-answered.
- What, has not come back? .-
"Not going to do .-
- The strange child? .- Said tenderly.
"That's not ... I do not want quererla." I said sincerely.
"It's very difficult to dominate your mind, your heart ... Why? .-
" She lied to me ... I said it again, and it was so .-
"Maybe it was not in possession of that decision do not you think? .-
-Pudia .-
have told me I did not want
hurt .- - Why everyone say that? .-
"Because it's the truth, honey. If I loved you ever wished that it were so. Right? .- Maternally said. Her if she knew how I could show my feelings.
-Yo ... But now I ruin .-
- Why? .-
"The other day ... I gave a kiss in the park with Natalie y. .. We took pictures and sent it was a trampa. "I said with remorse.
- and saw What? .- Nodded slightly .- There is nothing you can do, facing the consequences of defiance, should avergonzarte. "He said shaking his head.
"I know," I said .- What do I do now? .-
ella. -Struggle-whispered.


***
WOW I just realized we had a great 'number of 18 c omments * _ * no wonderful? O: lol they do not know how excited I was for that reason and because we already have 142 followers! This is a great figure! and almost reach the 4000 visitors' D and PC thanks to thank you girls! and good is that WOW was not interesting but gets better, comes something I'm sure no one expected xD
pd. * In response to comments: The pictures of the new characters are on the page. ^ ^ changing character of Mel let me know if you like if you do not leave a comment KISSES!


0 comments:

Post a Comment