Wednesday, August 4, 2010

How To Make A 80's Bandana

Cap 22 The Barrier of Silence

*** I was walking down the hallway in between classes and I went to the lockers when suddenly a tall boy who had been laughing along with his group of friends hit me because coming distracted. I will not say how ashamed I felt to be torn down that way in the middle corridor, but was surprisingly friendly and helped me stand up.
- Oh! I'm so sorry said ...- thinking about my name, which of course did not know.
Melanie
.- "Oh, Melanie, I'm sorry I did not set where venía." He said dedicating a warm smile.
"Hey ... Without cuidado.-foolishly replied smiling back. It was not for me to characterize my agility and coordination.
"My name is Nicholas, we all wondered what was your name Melanie." said bursting into laughter.
good ...- "If I said embarrassed.
- Do not talk too much eh? .-
"I think No. "I said looking for the right moment to organize an escape from the dreadful scene.
"That pensamos." He said smiling .- Well he is Richard ...-
-Ricky. "He said extending his hand a burly, blond boy. I took outlining the best smile I could.
-Nicole .-
-A placer. "said a smiling girl with blonde hair.
" And she is Tara, my melliza. "He said at the end.
"A pleasure to meet you all .- I said not knowing what to do.
-Igual. "replied the blonde haired girl .- With whom you share room? .- Said smiling.
-Agh. exclaimed grinning .- .- With Valerie McCoy
-Oh
...- Nicholas said, laughing .- I compadezco.-all laughed in unison.
"Actually, it insoportable." I said annoyed.
creemos. -Te-Tara. said "Since I arrived here only complaint .-
" Must be why her parents brought her aquí.-mumbled.
- Why come here? .- Ricky asked.
-It ...- A long history ... I said, trying to evade the issue.
Mel "Come, all have come here for a razón.-continued .- I came here because my parents died and my uncles did not want to stay with me ... So in one way or another, got rid of Mich., said with a shrug. In fact it appeared that he cared too much ...
-us. "Tara said, referring to her and her brother .- ended up here because our parents decided we would have a better education'',''if we moved to Bromley." He said calmly.
I had not realized that we were sitting in a circle and we'd come to stay in school, I was completely carpeted in red.
"Well I accepted .- ...- I'm here because I escaped with a Boy: "All were astonished, for indeed I had written on the front of the word''Monotone''and that was too revolutionary for a girl like me .- Do not think that I left the city or anything, I cleared parecido. .- Only they are too stringent, but the truth was the best excuse to consider that I found come ... A here. In fact is was the second phase of its plan. "I said ironically.
- Second phase? .- Nicole asked.
"Yes, before I came here was in London, where I spent a month of correction with an aunt or something, but after all, just completed aquí. "I said angrily.
snap-End Gold-Nicholas joked.
-Al parecer. "I said glaring at her. He was embarrassed and silent .- And your co ....- Nicole was going to ask how he ended up in Bromley but touched the bell ending the conversation.
"Hey ... Then I say Mel Chao! .- Nicole screamed and ran, probably hastened by his classes, I tried to think, but I was very ... Nervous?.
-always the mismo. "said Nicholas with annoyed face.
- What do you mean? .- Inquired.
-Never we have pry it is here, but the reason, whatever, should not be buena. "He said so dark.
- Why do you ask? .- Insisted.
"If it was a good reason, and we had conocido." The way he said it and the environment where we were made me shiver slightly.
- Do not know anything about it ? .-
"I only know that she is adopted, her parents died, but never told me how he started without bursting into tears .-
- And never talk about it? That is, not see mala. "I said thinking of his face smiling and tousled hair.
"No, it's certainly not, but sometimes ... sometimes crying for Tara says noches." He said the trembling as he had done I did a few minutes. That made me realize that we were alone in the desert corridor and students who inhabited it were a few seconds. It was all so mysterious ... It was a perfect setting for a thriller.
was too late, in fact, was when the last class of the day, at approximately 5 pm, the day was cloudy, as usual in England. After the silence I noticed it was me who had to respond.
"Oh, sorry, I got distracted a bit ... What will Nicole hand? .- Asked almost to myself.
"I know the same thing you .- He said shrugging.
"I ...- I said leaving the sentence in the air .-
There was an awkward silence until suddenly remembered that I was missing classes.
- Oh God! The chime rang! .- I said alarmed.
-Yes.-Nicholas said carelessly.
"No ... Do not you care? .- I said surprised.
"No." He said subtracting importance.
"In my own so ... I better go! .- I said gathering my things. I took my bag and went quickly.
was inconceivable that someone would be so careless, but after all was a boy.
Unfortunately I did not take into account that upon reaching the room Trigonometry McKensley teacher would be furious.
-comes a bit late ... Do not you think Miss Lawrence? .- He said giving pause to the class as I entered. Mr. Robert McKensley was considerably larger, with pale skin, full of gray hair white as snow, as if he had been outside in middle of winter, and snow had fallen.
Professor McKensley. "Sorry" I apologized. He looked at me with stern eyes.
"I hope Miss Lawrence indeed, not repeat this type of delay, after all, not to my taste disrupt my classes by one student said descarriada.-rigid.
-D "Excuse me, I promise it will not happen by addressing other vez.-stuttered my seat.
the middle of the narrow road that had stumbled to my desk with one of the bags of my companions, provoking laughter from the entire class.
Lawrence. "Miss," said the teacher and annoying.
- Yes? .-
- Would you mind to behave properly? .- Said in a tone unbearable.
"Excuse is ...-
- is nothing! .- He said almost screaming .- You did not replica! At the office of the director, Lawrence! .- Said to end his scolding. The whole class was waiting for what would happen. With his face red with anger, I left the room and went to the office of the director Katherine Lockwood. With the steady pace then knocked on the door to greet the friendly clerk who was outside and the woman would be proud and elegant appearance told me to sit down.
-La was Miss Lawrence.-waiting said in a tone distant and professional, that kind of pace of voice often used to record telephone operators. "That
supuse." I said annoyed.
-First of all, I want to know that in this institution we respect, both the faculty and superiors, and respect you to the extent that students do in that respect something recíproco. "He said looking at me reproving way .-
-Director Lockwood ...- I lifted the index finger as a sign that should remain silent. I closed my lips teasing.
"I hope that in the future, Miss Lawrence is able to close mouth and wait for his superiors indicating when you can say. In this case you've been disrespectful to his teacher in Trigonometry, although this had behaved in a patronizing way with you. I just hope that next opportunity you know to behave properly while in Bromley. He waited for a dry run nod of the head and añadió.-can retire to his room, he was not impose punishment for being the first time .
do not need to indicate what I felt offended at being scolded by so unfair, after all, I had not done anything wrong. I accept my mistakes and commonly used to be the fairest way possible with my faults, but this was really exaggerated. If only I had fallen ...!
I went to my room Visualise the tortuous task of Trigonometry I expected.
I stopped a moment in the room with the hope that gave me food in advance for dinner, had no intention of lowering. I had no desire for anything at that time. I stayed a short time out of the room, amazed by the beautiful scenery offered by the glass window transpaentes which stood at the door of my room .. And Valerie. All the wonderful trees sprayed by crystal white flashes, the lawn trim Snow and above all the beautiful flowers of various colors covered with flakes. Not repress a sigh and walked into the room. Valerie was still in school so the computer was free to me for about twenty minutes. I turned on the machine and waited for the commencement. I opened the window,''Internet''and then I opened my email to check your inbox. He had several''Spam''and some new shops and the like. I kept erasing up to an email I saw in the letters highlighted in black E-Mail the anonymous''.'' I opened the mail and remove the typical warning of''Junk'' and down the cursor.
began to parade a''Collage''images, which eventually destroy the burned pieces of my life ruined ... (To be continued ..)


***
POV's Josh (A requested the public''''haha)

was simply furious with my brother. How was it possible that Jason might want to do much damage to a girl who I love? The possibility was not processed by me at that time.
remembered the broken, sad voice illusions Melanie to receive my call. Never wanted to mourn as much as I wanted at that time. It was frustrating the way the sweet and warm voice seemed distorted by an irrepressible cry, whose strength, never cease to admire, had been appeased.
I was not so strong, and hang phone that day, I could not keep my eyes blurred by tears saw that inspired me the misery of someone I loved. I had closed my eyes to the''Courtship''that my brother had seen it, but I could not do to think how lonely, sad and unfortunate that it was Melanie Bromley.
Me felt lost in a whirlwind of emotions and understand what he was to lose someone you really want. I always thought the hype was witnessing to hear my friends dream of a girl around, now, I was reflected in those cries of sorrow.
It seemed impossible that anyone could wish something bad to Melanie.
Natalie.
Natalie's stupid ... I hated it! I still remember how terrible it was to see her face hypocrite joyful walking around my house, and you will surely see again. Even took into account the days that she would in the house to avoid running into it. Natalie was totally unfaithful, and it was in any boyfriend you might have. He hated every step he took on earth, and it seemed incredible that ever got to see pretty. Jason was too superficial, had just started a relationship with her for being''pretty''and entertainer .. Melanie
inspired me so sad ... She had suffered so much and would remain so even though unfortunately I quisiéce otherwise.
Jason had told me the early adolescence of Melanie, and my heart broke She was ... .. Perfect Tan. And everything was the same course: She has a boyfriend and leaves a cheerleader, leaving as a result of misfortune for her time.
Without thinking I found myself lost in a mess of thoughts about it. And never forget your smile bright at the moment in which I gave to the hairy Maggie.
Not that I had not seen her smile before, but this definitely was special ...
remembered with nostalgia the first night I saw her, when Jason took it home because of rain and I knew that she was ... It was just Melanie. Collin Lawrence Melanie Rose. Nobody had to tell me to tell. What
hell was he thinking? He could not love her ... when she was not my brother ... I really mind it so much that would be able to boot of her arms?.
I lacked the desire to remember the cold words of Jason indifferent:''I never wanted.''
angrily remembered those words and I could not imagine giving it a slap in the face. I tried to remove these violent images in my mind, but it was impossible. Jason was stupid, just listen to what I really wanted to hear, just that. She, as always sown discord and all as a baby thought believes in an imaginary friend, though he knew the unbearably arrogant and deceitful personality Natalie. Listen to all the sad songs I could find a relatively consistent meaning for me.
But no song expressed in its magnificent and elaborate letters you do when your brother loves a girl and did not want to accept the dictates of believe in a web of deceit, and when you love that girl you want in an eery silence.
when she already thinks I have forgotten it, when you look means it is interpreted and not more option to try to get yourself to believe it, when in the deepest chamber of your heart know it's a lie bigger than a church and for fear of saying what you feel you can not do more than that: A comfortable silence. Cold. Deep. Sad. But the easiest solution of cowardice.
all keep in the quieter truths of real feeling. A silence, a double-edged sword. Dangerous strategy in love, because he who is silent is forgotten.
But ... Who dares to break the silence that can change your life?.
Jason wanted to hurt you ...?
had no choice but to avoid the impossible and trying to conquer the only feasible, likely and understandable: Accompanying it on a path of no return, returning safely to their path and recovering the life expectancy remained in his memory.
would break the barrier of silence abyss separating me from her, no matter how dangerous it was to play with verbs.

*** I was really inspired at the end of this Chapter
Well, thanks for reading ^ ^ I give special thanks this week:
Gracias a Xcaret por ser una  genial amiga bloggera siempre leer coementar y apoyar!!!a   Rosebelle por siempre ser tan linda conmigo y la verdad amo sus comments!!  a Noni Tru por tener un blog hermoso con una genial causa!!  A Sweetie Love Lara to read the whole story at once and even mourn her! A Giorgi by also read the full story at a time, and of my newest readers! And it goes without saying MELISSA because he knows that is included in any appreciation (please do yourself a blog for podeer talk!) Jjajaj xD No I do miss is someone else but I say that I love to read ALL! and are very important to me: D (to each of you that do not comment!) Well silent if readers can comment and let me know you are there! Discuss if you want to know what will happen with the pictures I sent to Melanie!
PD. The images of the new characters are available (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment