Monday, September 6, 2010

Half Bricks Good For Houses

Welcome Back: D

What do I miss? xD
Jjaajajaj as such? I'm back! And the first thing I did was stop by the blog to see that this was all ^ ^
I should add that it should not because it is very very late (2:10 PM local time, Venezuela) and yet what? I have vacation till October: D


Portland, USA, It is a very very nice! I loved the fact I could go to the snow (what little there was, yes) and I enjoyed BIG!

Both are crazy here my sister and me: B
(I on the right)
can laugh xD jajaja
to miss because the PC and the blog!
saw that there were many comments on the cap (only 13
good order
thank all those who left their text messages in the C-Box tomorrow I start the day and audience awards: D you? ok ^ ^
Well tomorrow (or rather I should say today xD) I'll make the cap to not neglect the blog say that oki? haha xD
Oh and I'm excited just missing some 44 visits to 5 MIL Views: D!!
PD. Beliebers! Buy a poster and a book of Justin I must say that I have improved my English too because I understand almost everything he says! *-* perfect

0 comments:

Post a Comment