APOLOGIES!
Calma people.
I know that my non-publication was that I wanted, I was punished and believe me I missed too much this blog.
I thank all who commented and worried, I hope you get to report my blog. _.
But I also mean that they should not exaggerate, I do remember this FOR PLEASURE nobody pays me for it and not win anything. I do because I want and I can leave whenever you want:)
I'm not saying I will, just hope they calm down a bit and not overdo it.
know you were worried.
soon publish but I say it will not be so as often as before, there are two chap. per week.
publish And the day that is convenient because you do not want to say a specific day because I'll be safe.
The followers love and thanks for your unconditional support *-*
ATT.AnaMontenegro
0 comments:
Post a Comment