One gives me the feeling that I need,
that nobody else understands what it feels
living thing
what you dream, what you fear
.
funny thing is that I do the opposite,
because I do not understand what goes through your head.
His indirect, their silences, their escapes,
their absences, their ups and downs. His
if (s) and not (s),
its does not matter.
Another gives me an illusion,
that everything can be rock n 'roll fun.
is lively, cheerful, is Entrador'''is cool,
is sexy, is spontaneous and seductive.
But it remains an illusion,
distant and confused,
because underneath all the pomp,
someone who also feels vulnerable and wounded.
Another gives me love, affection and pampering.
always has been.
Although sometimes I feel like I mythologizes,
me up on a pedestal that lets you be who you are,
me.
Although he is also a myth, a myth to me, then I'm sorry
perfect, despite the miles.
All three give me daydreams,
of those who fill the silent moments between work and home, or those moments
after dinner or while watching through the window.
But they are just that: distant
provocations, provocations
casual provocations
unlikely.
0 comments:
Post a Comment