Germanotta Since I like and what it does. As I am getting increasingly enjoying the sounds of Born This Way. Unwittingly we know six songs from the long awaited third album of Lady Gaga, and the last track was nothing more and nothing less than interpreted by her in the penultimate MonsterBall Tour in Guadalajara Mexico.
I hope it's a ballad, Born this way requires drama and a touch of darkness, or so I like Gaga. American is a rebel yell, an 'I'm not like you', playing delicate fiber current U.S. policy: immigration. I remember during the height of the Arizona Law many artists refused to play in that state in the voice of protest was not such Gaga, touched and spoke openly about the issue, urged his Little Monster to rise towards the protection of fundamental rights.
And the missed chance as American is his ode to the 'unjust immigration laws', freedom, love and life.
Here 's the best audio I've found the song:)
"My songs are of the revolution
My heart beats for my generation
If you love me dog we marry on the west coast
On a wednesday,
In the summer or in August
I do not speak your
I do not speak your language, oh no I do not speak your
I do not speak your
Jesus Christ
I do not speak your
I do not speak American
your
I do not speak your
I do not speak your
Jesus Christ
AAAAHHH America AAAAHHH
America American American
AAAAHHH American
AAAAHHH America America American
I will cry for, I Have Fought for
How I love you I will die for, i have cried How I care for
In the mountains the bells are ringing
And the boys, and boys are kissing
I do not speak your
I do not speak your language, oh no I do not speak your
I do Jesus Christ speak your
I do not speak your
I do not speak your
I do not speak American your
I don’t speak your
Jesus Cristo
Aaaahhh America
Americano
Aaaahhh America
Americano
Aaaahhh America
Americano
Aaaahhh America
Americano
Don’t you try to catch me
Don’t you try to catch me
No, no, no
I’m living on the edge of
Living on the edge
Of the law, law law
Don’t you try to catch me
Don’t you try to catch me
No, no, no, no
Don’t you try to catch me
I’m living on the edge of the law
law, law, law
Don’t you try to catch me Do not you try to
catch me
No, no, no, no Do not you try to
catch
I'm living on the edge of the law,
law, law. "
My heart beats for my generation
If you love me dog we marry on the west coast
On a wednesday,
In the summer or in August
I do not speak your
I do not speak your language, oh no I do not speak your
I do not speak your
Jesus Christ
I do not speak your
I do not speak American
your
I do not speak your
I do not speak your
Jesus Christ
AAAAHHH America AAAAHHH
America American American
AAAAHHH American
AAAAHHH America America American
I will cry for, I Have Fought for
How I love you I will die for, i have cried How I care for
In the mountains the bells are ringing
And the boys, and boys are kissing
I do not speak your
I do not speak your language, oh no I do not speak your
I do Jesus Christ speak your
I do not speak your
I do not speak your
I do not speak American your
I don’t speak your
Jesus Cristo
Aaaahhh America
Americano
Aaaahhh America
Americano
Aaaahhh America
Americano
Aaaahhh America
Americano
Don’t you try to catch me
Don’t you try to catch me
No, no, no
I’m living on the edge of
Living on the edge
Of the law, law law
Don’t you try to catch me
Don’t you try to catch me
No, no, no, no
Don’t you try to catch me
I’m living on the edge of the law
law, law, law
Don’t you try to catch me Do not you try to
catch me
No, no, no, no Do not you try to
catch
I'm living on the edge of the law,
law, law. "
0 comments:
Post a Comment