Tuesday, April 12, 2011

ขอlicense Xilisoft Dvd Creator6

The Proust Questionnaire: Anka Edition


· What is the defect itself regretting more?

cowardice sometimes I have. I'm afraid to do things for fear of losing control.

· What is the default that you regret most in others?

Lies

· What is the most common mental state? constant contemplation and reflection of almost maniacal.

· How would you like to die?

Overnight.

· If after death must return to Earth, you become the person or thing you back?

In a cute kitten.

· And if I could choose a fictional character, what would you choose?

Thinking serious Eros Blair Waldorf. Thinking with Thanatos, the magician, Amaranta Buendía and Claudia from Anne Rice.

· What is your greatest extravagance?

Material, my kids electronics.

· would I lie?

When I want to be perceived as weak or vulnerable. Rarely do.

· Which living person inspires you most despise?

Currently none.

· Which living person do you admire?

A Lady Gaga and Brandon Boyd.

· What words or phrases you use most?

My favorite catch phrase is Diosssss

· What is your idea of \u200b\u200bperfect happiness?

A balance between what you want and need.

· What is your greatest fear?

Solitude.

· What is your greatest regret?

not do certain things, but is over and is useless to insist.

· What is the socially most overrated virtue?

would not know.

· What do you dislike most about their appearance?

Sometimes I feel too fat.

· What are your favorite names?

Zaid, Alexander and Johan - Men. Alejandra and Magdalena - Women.

· What talent would have?

Read minds.

· What you dislike most?

arrogance.

· When and where have been happier?

I've been happy on many occasions. But I remember in particular a return trip to Barranquilla from Sabanalarga, listening to music and felt for the first time in a long time, peace.

· If I could, what would your family?

have about my father.

· What is your greatest achievement?

Academically, I graduated as a student of excellence. But every time I get to make a child smile I feel that there is nothing better than that.

· What is your most treasured possession?

material I have several things that I love and appreciation, but the things I have given my friends and family have a special value that make them invaluable.

· What is the clearest manifestation of poverty?

Ignorance.

· Where do you want to live?

in Mykonos, Greece.

· What is your favorite pastime?

View series online tv

· What is the quality that you appreciate most in a woman?

devotion and surrender.

· What is the quality that you appreciate most in a man?

Courage

· What is your favorite fictional hero?

I have many. If I had to pick one today, it would be Dexter.

· What are your real life heroes?

My parents J

0 comments:

Post a Comment