Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Full Dress Vests For Sale

A couple of things on my eyes Open

I am incredibly myopic. Low
tall and somewhat overweight. I
Boconó, I can not stop talking, I can not even contain a sigh,
if I say so and if it kills me even more. I
extravagant and exaggerated.
I tend to do things that surprise and that surprise and why I do it.
rude and sometimes I'm selfish.
hate lies and I love being right.
'm foolish and intrusive,
am gossipy and chatty.
and obsessive single issue.
When a subject who gets me I pull it out.
I fall in love, I had thousands of failed love, I see
mop, mop it is the future father of my children.
I like metal and Lady Gaga.
not dance very well but I do not mind spending penalty.
I love sweets and pies.
As in the nights without 'nobody' as you remember.
sleep with a pillow but denies that and I laugh very hard. Wow
everything.
I like cats.
Did I mention it was hysterical?
enterate Well if you do not know.
I love to change the name and assume strange and mysterious figures on the web,
but the truth is that I am what I wrote earlier and much more.
Hernandez My name is Andrea, I have 22 and I'm a bit hyper.
Nice to meet you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment