Saturday, December 25, 2010

Snowboarder Hairstyle

, not by choice. 26 Cap.Escalofríos

Sorry.
seriously do not know how much it hurts.
But I can do most anything You know?
This punishment does not even have a limit, is permanent.
The PC I can use only one hour in case 2, hopefully 3, times a week.
I hope they really understand that or want to give me time to do a chapter (
The serious novels make me understand.
in serio.Tantas Sorry girls sometimes criticized they left unfinished stories and I'm doing the same.
I hope I can take it up soon, but I promise anything because I commit myself to leave them waiting for something that probably can not return: (
If you want to know the final comment.
I have a mini-summary all saved in Word.
But before that I would be punished, you know, not to forget or disperse ideas right and left.
I'm really sorry girls: (


Love and hoping not to be the last time Ann
Montenegro ♥


PD. Very (VERY OPEN) to give its''NOT LIKE''at all (I) the (as) to read this entry. The more you have and if they are over 30 will show it to my parents to let me at least use the word and then publish-
Tell the neighbor, to the mrs. which helps in the house, her teacher, sister, brother, your mother, your cousins, uncles, extended family, the son of the hairdresser, sr. Kiosk (UNDERSTAND WHEN I SAY ALL: D)
Please help me not want to close this blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment